Get 30 days of free training for National Cybersecurity Awareness Month!

Infosec_SamInfosec_Sam Admin Posts: 527 Admin
edited October 2019 in Educational Resources

National Cybersecurity Awareness Month (NCSAM) is now in full swing, and we're celebrating by giving away 30 days of free cybersecurity training — to everyone!

Whether you’re new to cybersecurity or a seasoned infosec professional, we want to help you improve your skills and take the next step in your career. Visit the link below during October 2019 to activate your complimentary 30-day subscription to Infosec Skills.

Start your 30 days of free training »

Closing the cybersecurity skills gap

At Infosec, we have one driving mission — putting cybercriminals out of business — and that starts with cybersecurity education. There has never been a better time to start a career in cybersecurity, as recent studies have shown:

• Cybersecurity Ventures predicts 3.5 million cybersecurity job openings by 2021
  • The Bureau of Labor Statistics expects 32% growth in cybersecurity jobs from 2018-2028, far above the 5% average
  • (ISC)² found the average salary for a certified cybersecurity professional is $88,000

Infosec Skills, our on-demand cybersecurity training platform, is designed to help you take advantage of the growing job market and help organizations close their cybersecurity skills gaps. Your complimentary 30-day subscription for NCSAM includes unlimited access to:

• 400+ on-demand courses 
  • 50+ skill and certification learning paths
  • 100+ hands-on labs across four cyber ranges
  • Skill assessments, custom certification practice exams and more!

Learn the in-demand skills employers want

With so many cybersecurity career options available, choosing a path can be daunting. That’s why all Infosec Skills courses are mapped directly to the NICE Cybersecurity Workforce Framework and the CyberSeek model, which contains entry, mid and advanced cybersecurity roles backed by research into the actual skills requested by employers.

Which career path is right for you? Download our career path infographic and explore your career options.

Community Manager at Infosec!
Who we are | What we do

Comments

• yoba222yoba222 Member Posts: 1,237 ■■■■■■■■□□
    I do want to try some of these labs out. So much training material on my plate already though! Maybe I can pause some training for a week or so. Do you need a credit card to sign up for this deal?
    A+, Network+, CCNA, LFCS,
    Security+, eJPT, CySA+, PenTest+,
    Cisco CyberOps, GCIH, VHL,
    In progress: OSCP
  • Infosec_SamInfosec_Sam Admin Posts: 527 Admin
    yoba222 said:
    I do want to try some of these labs out. So much training material on my plate already though! Maybe I can pause some training for a week or so. Do you need a credit card to sign up for this deal?
    There's no credit card required to sign up! Just throw your contact information into the form here, and you'll get emailed a link to the platform.
    Who we are | What we do
  • malachi1612malachi1612 Member Posts: 430 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Thanks
    Certifications:
    MCSE: Cloud Platform and Infrastructure, MCSA: Windows Server 2016, ITIL Foundation, MCSA: Windows 10, MCP, Azure Fundamentals, Security+.

• chickenlicken09chickenlicken09 Member Posts: 537 ■■■■□□□□□□
    yoba222 said:
    There's no credit card required to sign up! Just throw your contact information into the form here, and you'll get emailed a link to the platform.

Am I missing something because it still asks for CC details ?

• scaredoftestsscaredoftests Mod Posts: 2,780 Mod
    I signed up, as always was bombarded with sales calls and emails. 
    Never let your fear decide your fate....
  • Infosec_SamInfosec_Sam Admin Posts: 527 Admin
    yoba222 said:

Am I missing something because it still asks for CC details ?

Hey, I'm glad we got this taken care of yesterday!

If anyone else happens to experience this issue, our email delivery service was having a bad day and not doing its job, but that should be working now. Be sure to shoot me a message if you have any issues signing up!
    Who we are | What we do