Options

enquiry

craig009craig009 Member Posts: 57 ■■■□□□□□□□
Hello IT experts , 
I called my Senior IT leader yesterday . 
He said I will need the paper copy of my cert. for the security + 
Does compTIA send that or do I have to request and pay for it . 
Every information is welcomed .

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Senior Member Posts: 0 ■■□□□□□□□□
    edited October 2019
    Welcome to the forum man! It depends. You can print out a PDF copy of your certificate with most up to date expire date from your CompTIA account for free. It will have a verification code on there your team lead can use to verify it is legitimate. Other than that, you can also present him with your wallet card (provided it has the most up to date expire date) or you can order a new copy of your certificate from CompTIA for I think $15. CompTIA ships you 1 free kit when you pass your exam initially. I would just print out a PDF copy from your CompTIA account. It is the same thing just not on "CompTIA official paper" haha. 
  • Options
    craig009craig009 Member Posts: 57 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Welcome to the forum man! It depends. You can print out a PDF copy of your certificate with most up to date expire date from your CompTIA account for free. It will have a verification code on there your team lead can use to verify it is legitimate. Other than that, you can also present him with your wallet card (provided it has the most up to date expire date) or you can order a new copy of your certificate from CompTIA for I think $15. CompTIA ships you 1 free kit when you pass your exam initially. I would just print out a PDF copy from your CompTIA account. It is the same thing just not on "CompTIA official paper" haha. 
    I thought as much. 
    Thanks
  • Options
    scaredoftestsscaredoftests Mod Posts: 2,780 Mod
    You can download it from the CompTia site. Then it will always be easily accessible...
    Never let your fear decide your fate....
  • Options
    shochanshochan Member Posts: 1,004 ■■■■■■■■□□
    yeah, log into your Comptia account, go to Transcripts tab, click the envelope under Share column..that will send your transcript directly to whomever you want to share it with.  
    CompTIA A+, Network+, i-Net+, MCP 70-210, CNA v5, Server+, Security+, Cloud+, CySA+, ISC² CC, ISC² SSCP