Cisa

craig009craig009 Member Posts: 57 ■■■□□□□□□□
Hello IT experts ,
Am preparing for CISA exams any advice on materials and Q and A to use .

Answers

• lucky0977lucky0977 Member Posts: 218 ■■■■□□□□□□
    ISACA provides a study guide and a database of Q&As. Just go with the source. There are other books out there but I couldn't tell you if they are just as good as the material from ISACA.
    Bachelor of Science: Computer Science | Hawaii Pacific University
    CISSP | CISM | CISA | CASP | SSCP | Sec+ | Net+ | A+
  • craig009craig009 Member Posts: 57 ■■■□□□□□□□
    lucky0977 said:
    ISACA provides a study guide and a database of Q&As. Just go with the source. There are other books out there but I couldn't tell you if they are just as good as the material from ISACA.
    Thanks .
    craig009 said:
    lucky0977 said:
    Thanks .

craig009 said:
    lucky0977 said:
    Thanks .
    Or do you think I should  go for cissp  first and conquer the scary demon since have passed sec+ and majority of cissp questions as its said on the forum that they are inter related. 

• lucky0977lucky0977 Member Posts: 218 ■■■■□□□□□□
    craig009 said:
    Or do you think I should  go for cissp  first and conquer the scary demon since have passed sec+ and majority of cissp questions as its said on the forum that they are inter related.

Don't know where you got that info from. I took the Sec+ 10 yrs ago and it was no where close to what the CISSP was.

Bachelor of Science: Computer Science | Hawaii Pacific University
    CISSP | CISM | CISA | CASP | SSCP | Sec+ | Net+ | A+
  • scascscasc Member Posts: 461 ■■■■■■■□□□
    Depends on your goals and where you want your career to go. If you are keen on auditing/risk go for CISA first, if you are keen on a broad range of security topics go for CISSP. The latter gives you a good grounding in security. The former also but more relevant to security auditing.
    AWS, Azure, GCP, ISC2, GIAC, ISACA, TOGAF, SABSA, EC-Council, Comptia...
    Does anyone knows the name of doshi's book for CISA