Options

Sitting AZ-301 Today

powerfoolpowerfool Member Posts: 1,666 ■■■■■■■■□□
How much preparation time did you give yourself between AZ-300 and AZ-301?  I have heard that 300 is the tough one, so I am sitting it just a little over a week later.

Also, Microsoft’s certification site is unnavigable these days.  It took me forever to find my actual score report for AZ-300.
2024 Renew: [ ] AZ-204 [ ] AZ-305 [ ] AZ-400 [ ] AZ-500 [ ] Vault Assoc.
2024 New: [X] AWS SAP [ ] CKA [ ] Terraform Auth/Ops Pro

Comments

• Options
    Passed!
  • Options
    chrisonechrisone Member Posts: 2,278 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Hey congrats! let us know your journey and study materials. Do you have any tips? 

thanks!

Certs: CISSP, EnCE, OSCP, CRTP, eCTHPv2, eCPPT, eCIR, LFCS, CEH, SPLK-1002, SC-200, SC-300, AZ-900, AZ-500, VHL:Advanced+
    2023 Cert Goals: SC-100, eCPTX
  • Options
    JoJoCal19JoJoCal19 Mod Posts: 2,835 Mod
    Congrats on the pass!! I'd also like to know your study materials and methods.
    Have: CISSP, CISM, CISA, CRISC, eJPT, GCIA, GSEC, CCSP, CCSK, AWS CSAA, AWS CCP, OCI Foundations Associate, ITIL-F, MS Cyber Security - USF, BSBA - UF, MSISA - WGU
    Currently Working On: Python, OSCP Prep
    Next Up:​ OSCP
    Studying:​ Code Academy (Python), Bash Scripting, Virtual Hacking Lab Coursework
  • Options
    edited October 2019
    Everything that I could find.  I have been doing Azure for about 5 years.  I go through Ignite sessions every year.  I also have an O’Reilly Learning subscription through work, which includes the Skylines Academy stuff and they offered live workshops with Tim Warner.  I did sit the MOC for AZ-300, but I was unimpressed; the instructor did give of exercises for both 300/301.  I also used the Scott Duffy materials on Udemy, but I couldn’t really recommend those.
  • Options
    MrNetTekMrNetTek Member Posts: 100 ■■■■□□□□□□
    edited November 2019
    That's awesome! Congrats.

-MrNetTek at your service-
  • Options
    JB_15JB_15 Member Posts: 11 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats, Im planning to take AZ-300 early next year (2020)
  • Options
    anon7anon7 Member Posts: 1 ■■□□□□□□□□
    powerfool said:
    Everything that I could find.  I have been doing Azure for about 5 years.  I go through Ignite sessions every year.  I also have an O’Reilly Learning subscription through work, which includes the Skylines Academy stuff and they offered live workshops with Tim Warner.  I did sit the MOC for AZ-300, but I was unimpressed; the instructor did give of exercises for both 300/301.  I also used the Scott Duffy materials on Udemy, but I couldn’t really recommend those.

Thank you very much for posting this info!! I have O'Reilly Learning subscription access from work, and I didn't realize it had the Skylines Academy stuff.  And I was just searching for a discount code to purchase it on Udemy.  Thanks so much!!!

Cheers,