Mosse Cyber Security Institute Red Teaming courses

hal9k2hal9k2 Member Posts: 77 ■■■□□□□□□□
Hi
I recently jumped on to such website where they sell their own courses with interesting for me topics. Does anyone bought from them any of the course, and can say something about their quality?

Tagged:

Comments

• jeremy_dfirjeremy_dfir Member Posts: 23 ■■■□□□□□□□
    edited July 2019
    That a great find. I am currently in the look for (affordable) red teaming courses. I will also ask around and post here should i learn something....
  • LonerVampLonerVamp Member Posts: 518 ■■■■■■■■□□
    For me, I always find it to be a red flag when you can't find any information about the owner/ceo/president or any other contacts or employees on their site. LinkedIn shows me that the name of the company is even that guy's last name, but I had to go to that effort!

Not much background available....on either the owner or the other employees on LinkedIn.

I'll ask around if anyone's taken a course from them, but I don't think anyone I know has talked about it.

Security Engineer/Analyst/Geek, Red & Blue Teams
    OSCP, GCFA, GWAPT, CISSP, OSWP, AWS SA-A, AWS Security, Sec+, Linux+, CCNA Cyber Ops, CCSK
    2021 goals: maybe AWAE or SLAE, bunch o' courses and red team labs?
  • tedjamestedjames Member Posts: 1,179 ■■■■■■■■□□
    LonerVamp said:
    For me, I always find it to be a red flag when you can't find any information about the owner/ceo/president or any other contacts or employees on their site. LinkedIn shows me that the name of the company is even that guy's last name, but I had to go to that effort!

Not much background available....on either the owner or the other employees on LinkedIn.

I'll ask around if anyone's taken a course from them, but I don't think anyone I know has talked about it.
    Well, they are red team courses, so maybe they want potential students to put OSINT to work. Or maybe they just overlooked that info on their website...
  • HarrisWassylkoHarrisWassylko Member Posts: 1 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Hi Everyone,

My name is Harris Wassylko, and I am a Cyber Security Education Co-ordinator at Mossé Cyber Security Institue.

Mossé Cyber Security Institute is Australia's leading education centre for cybersecurity. Since we established MCSI in 2015, we have trained over 1000 cybersecurity professionals worldwide, delivered 100's of workshops, and have given presentations to over 500 business executives and board members Australia-wide, as well as internationally.

Our Institute offers an Online Learning Platform with 1000 practical cybersecurity exercises to train 10,000 hours across all areas of cyber security. We currently have over 1600 students registered.

Our Red Team Fusion course combines 8 hours of online videos with 100 practical exercises through our Online Learning Platform. This course trains you to become a professional Red Teamer capable of delivering complex and multifaceted red team operations. 

If you type the name of the company CEO `Benjamin Mossé` in the LinkedIn search bar then you will find his profile. If you search `Mossé Security` in LinkedIn you will find the company page. 

If you have any questions regarding our courses and training, reach out to us at learn@mosse-institute.com.

Kindest Regards,
    Harris Wassylko  
  • scascscasc Member Posts: 461 ■■■■■■■□□□
    Can vouch for this one myself. I’ve spoken to Benjamin a few times and if anyone is concerned about the quality, rest assured it’s actually very highly rated - I’ve heard this from people who have done though haven’t done myself. 
    AWS, Azure, GCP, ISC2, GIAC, ISACA, TOGAF, SABSA, EC-Council, Comptia...
  • EANxEANx Member Posts: 1,077 ■■■■■■■■□□
    scasc said:
    Can vouch for this one myself. I’ve spoken to Benjamin a few times and if anyone is concerned about the quality, rest assured it’s actually very highly rated - I’ve heard this from people who have done though haven’t done myself. 
    How can you vouch for something when you've only heard about it from others and not experienced it?
  • scascscasc Member Posts: 461 ■■■■■■■□□□
    edited October 2019
    EANx said:
    scasc said:
    How can you vouch for something when you've only heard about it from others and not experienced it?
    Sorry let me clarify as I sent the message doing a number of other things (just realised what I wrote)- i have seen the exercises and seen my friends them do the labs. That’s what I mean. But haven’t actually done these myself. They have a number of free lab exercises you can do to get a flavour of the course. Check it out. 
    AWS, Azure, GCP, ISC2, GIAC, ISACA, TOGAF, SABSA, EC-Council, Comptia...