Security Awareness Promo Items

DamianSDamianS Member Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
After attending Inspire 19 I am interested in trying the promo "fish squeeze balls" as encouragement prizes for users who are active in participating.  As an MSP this is not something I have a budget for (we provide SAT for our customers for free already).  Any other companies interested possibly going in on an order that is more generic branded (like with attained levels)?

Answers

• Infosec_SamInfosec_Sam Admin Posts: 527 Admin
    After that presentation, we've been thinking about doing something similar here at Infosec! I think I found the link to the fish he was using here, and I was going to chat with my team to see if we want to pick some up. I'd be happy to reach out to you if we end up moving forward with that!

Also, it sounds like the session recordings are going to be available towards the end of this week, so I'll post that one in this thread in case others would like to check it out!
    Community Manager at Infosec!
    Who we are | What we do
  • DamianStallsDamianStalls Member Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Been shopping around any AnyPromo has the best prices so far plus an extra 14% off right now.  Call me if you want to discuss.  Jordan is my CSM. 
  • DamianSDamianS Member Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Correction... AnyPromo has the best price on low qty, Stressballs360.com has better pricing with higher quantities.  Also Anypromo charges $55 for the imprinting and Stressballs charges $30.