Options

Azure Administrator Az-103 practice material?

johndabomb44johndabomb44 Member Posts: 32 ■■■□□□□□□□
Does anyone know of some places to get practice exam material for the AZ-103. Saw some on Udemy, Boson, and a few others but I'm always seeing either negative or mixed reviews on them.

Comments

• Options
    chrisonechrisone Member Posts: 2,278 ■■■■■■■■■□
    edited November 2019
    I used a udemy practice tests for the az-900 which was very good. The udemy course I got gave explanations of why the answers were incorrect and why the correct answer was correct. I believe it also provided you with the links to the microsoft documentation to dig deeper. I think people who give bad or stupid reviews are looking for actual ****. I have seen people actually write a bad review after they fail, with a statement saying "These were not the same questions from the test."  :s
    Certs: CISSP, EnCE, OSCP, CRTP, eCTHPv2, eCPPT, eCIR, LFCS, CEH, SPLK-1002, SC-200, SC-300, AZ-900, AZ-500, VHL:Advanced+
    2023 Cert Goals: SC-100, eCPTX
  • Options
    powerfoolpowerfool Member Posts: 1,666 ■■■■■■■■□□
    I don't think Scott Duffy's material is very good.  It seems to very much align with just doing the MOC and I have never found them to be high quality.  The best material seemed to be that from Skylines Academy which you can get included with the O'Reilly Learning site, if you have that (highly recommend this and you may have it from work, if you have an employer that invests).
    2024 Renew: [ ] AZ-204 [ ] AZ-305 [ ] AZ-400 [ ] AZ-500 [ ] Vault Assoc.
    2024 New: [X] AWS SAP [ ] CKA [ ] Terraform Auth/Ops Pro