LPIC-3 certified members

Swift6Swift6 Member Posts: 268 ■■■■□□□□□□
LPIC-3 holder, which track did you opt for and do you keep it current?
Tagged:

Comments

• cochi78cochi78 Member Posts: 72 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I did the Security one as it works well with my other security certs. At some point I pondered doing all 3 tracks, but I have a lot of other certs to renew and need to keep the re-certification load bearable. So I'll not do that. I hope. Not sure ;)

Will renew the Security one next year for sure, as it's a vital part on my CV that goes out to customers.
  • Swift6Swift6 Member Posts: 268 ■■■■□□□□□□
    cochi78 said:
    I did the Security one as it works well with my other security certs. At some point I pondered doing all 3 tracks, but I have a lot of other certs to renew and need to keep the re-certification load bearable. So I'll not do that. I hope. Not sure ;)

Will renew the Security one next year for sure, as it's a vital part on my CV that goes out to customers.
    Valuable input @cochi78. Currently debating which track to pursue in future based on future demand and workload.
    Certainly helps having good credentials on the CV.
  • Hawk321Hawk321 Member Posts: 97 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Security
    The others are to broad for instance HA&Virtualization: XEN classic is dead and many companies do use Proxmox as KVM frontend or VMWare...however, why should I learn XEN ???
    Same goes for ID Management. I do SAMBA AD a lot....but all the other stuff is irrelevant to me
    Degree in
    computer science, focus on IT-Security.
    CCNA R+S and CCNA CyberOPS
    LPIC-1,LPIC-2,LPIC-3: Security
    Ubiquiti: UBRSS+UBRSA
    some other certs...