IIBA's Entry Certificate in Business Analysis (ECBA)

redfoot12redfoot12 Member Posts: 13 ■■■□□□□□□□
Anyone hear of this exam and/or take the test?
I plan to take this December 15. I don't think it means all that much right now but I'm trying to switch up my career. This might make for a decent resume bullet point to demonstrate I'm serious about getting into this field.

Comments

• Johnhe0414Johnhe0414 Registered Users Posts: 191 ■■■■■□□□□□
    I'm interested in hearing something about this as well - Good luck on your test. Let us know how you did.
    Current: Network+ | Project+ 
    Working on: PMP
  • redfoot12redfoot12 Member Posts: 13 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I'll keep you posted!
    One reason I'm taking it is that, similar to PMI's CAPM, you don't need any documented hours. Questions are all supposed to be based on the BABOK. I read through all of that beginning to end and also took a test prep course through Watermark Learning. I'm currently reading through the BABOK again and skipping the chapters that aren't covered. I'm currently looking for some decent practice tests. I wasn't a fan of what was included with Watermark.
  • redfoot12redfoot12 Member Posts: 13 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I finally stopped cancelling and rescheduling and took the test today and passed!!!
    I would categorize the test as "fairly difficult". In addition to reading and knowing the BABOK, it wouldn't hurt to take some type of exam prep course, as some of the material needs more context and extrapolation.