70-740 prep exams

sdeyoungsdeyoung Member Posts: 109 ■■■□□□□□□□
hello all! I'm about to write my 70-740 within the next few weeks. I've studied with pluralsight and the Microsoft (Craig Zacker) book. I feel pretty confident but I would like to hit up a few practice test before I write the exam. Has anyone out there ever used any? Are they worth it? If so, which ones would you recommend? 
Thanks in advance! 

Comments

• november24november24 Member Posts: 76 ■■■■□□□□□□
    I've used Kaplan's, their test questions are similar to the real exam or a little harder.
  • MrsWilliamsMrsWilliams Member Posts: 192 ■■■■□□□□□□
    sdeyoung said:
    hello all! I'm about to write my 70-740 within the next few weeks. I've studied with pluralsight and the Microsoft (Craig Zacker) book. I feel pretty confident but I would like to hit up a few practice test before I write the exam. Has anyone out there ever used any? Are they worth it? If so, which ones would you recommend? 
    Thanks in advance! 
    I personally have an issue with buying practice exams. 

Here is the problem at hand....

The Microsoft exams are about $150 bucks last time I checked a year ago. Don't quote me on the price.

What I am saying is sometimes buying practice exams for "cheap" certification attempts isn't worth it to me. 

Example 1:
    $150 Exam Voucher 
    $150 On Various "practice exams"
    I fail
    $150 Exam Voucher #2

$450 Total

Example 2:
    $150 Exam Voucher 
    I fail
    $150 Exam Voucher #2

$300 Total

I am not saying don't buy any. I am just saying that personally, I weigh if it's even worth it. Yes, we should think positive and hope/pray every exam we take we are going to pass the first time. Me, I look at the cost/benefit analysis to purchasing extra study material for exams that I consider to be "cheap".

Good Luck  either way
  • sdeyoungsdeyoung Member Posts: 109 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Make total sense but work is paying so there is zero cost for me. 
  • sdeyoungsdeyoung Member Posts: 109 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Yeah I did all the stuff in Pluralsight which is all labs if you follow along, which I did. I recreated everything using VM’s