Failed 70-742

danielcreeddanielcreed Member Posts: 27 ■■■□□□□□□□
I failed. Rebooked in two weeks. I finished the CBT Nuggets videos and Microsoft ignite. Then did practice tests. Seems adCS and adfs is my lowest points surprise. Anyways any advice on study material. So far my plan is practice tests and exam book. Until I feel I aced it. 

Comments

• danielcreeddanielcreed Member Posts: 27 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Yes all the CBT Nuggets labs. Plus I do this kinda thing for a living. I have already passed 70-740 and 70-741
    It seems adfs and adCS are my weak areas. But yes that's my plan so far. Ms docs seems to be filling in alot of blanks for me. Thanks for the advice
    Good news I do work in i.t professionally. So I get to work/learn with actual issues related to group policy,adds,  adfs not exactly in a enterprise level but small business. So this exam just goes hand in hand with some foundations of the issues I actual fixed. Recently I had to upgrade a server from fsr to dfs. That was interesting.a Server 2012 r2 still not changed since 2003 lol. I think the problem I had this last time was not enough time to study. I got all the resources just not the time. But as they say got to make time.