Online Tutor Needed for Security+ 401

RanjnasRanjnas Member Posts: 16 ■■□□□□□□□□
Hello,

I am looking for a tutor for the Security+ 401 exam. I have taken the exam 3 times.icon_sad.gif Last exam I scored 722 and hope to pass the time. Please let me know if you are interested.

Comments

• TranceSoulBrotherTranceSoulBrother Member Posts: 215
    Check out YouTube videos like Professor Messer. That can be your online personal tutor. If you tested three times, sit back and look at your weak areas then study hard. Take some practice exams and stop wasting your time by winging it.
  • 636-555-3226636-555-3226 Member Posts: 975 ■■■■■□□□□□
    Everybody here can help tutor you. post your questions or problems and you'll have 10 helpful answers in a few hours.
  • danny069danny069 Member Posts: 1,025 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Everybody here can help tutor you. post your questions or problems and you'll have 10 helpful answers in a few hours.

Good advice, Ranjas, please list what you used to study and if you have any questions. It may not be the one on one tutoring you may be looking for, but at least we can help and it is free.
    I am a Jack of all trades, Master of None
  • murtaza40murtaza40 Member Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Ranjnas said:
    Hello,

I am looking for a tutor for the Security+ 401 exam. I have taken the exam 3 times.icon_sadgif Last exam I scored 722 and hope to pass the time. Please let me know if you are interested.
    You Can Contact Tutors Academy They Have a Huge Database of home Tutors They Also offer Demo Class so you can easily Take Decision
  • bigdogzbigdogz Member Posts: 881 ■■■■■■■■□□
    @Ranjnas
    Please post your scores and resources for the exams and we will help you.

Good Luck!!!
  • LonerVampLonerVamp Member Posts: 518 ■■■■■■■■□□
    OP was from 2016, yo.

Security Engineer/Analyst/Geek, Red & Blue Teams
    OSCP, GCFA, GWAPT, CISSP, OSWP, AWS SA-A, AWS Security, Sec+, Linux+, CCNA Cyber Ops, CCSK
    2021 goals: maybe AWAE or SLAE, bunch o' courses and red team labs?
  • bigdogzbigdogz Member Posts: 881 ■■■■■■■■□□
    edited December 2019
    LOL! I just looked on the time/date at the previous two posts.