CSSLP Practice Questions???

jumblerrjumblerr Member Posts: 101 ■■■□□□□□□□
Anyone have a good source for practice CSSLP questions? Not too many resources out there...TIA!
Tagged:

Comments

• Mike7Mike7 Member Posts: 1,107 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Not aware of any. Most of us passed the exam using the CBK and AIO. 
  • jumblerrjumblerr Member Posts: 101 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Mike7 said:
    Not aware of any. Most of us passed the exam using the CBK and AIO. 
    That's what I thought....just throwing mud against the wall...Thanks @Mike7
  • colemiccolemic Member Posts: 1,569 ■■■■■■■□□□
    ISC(2) has a set of flash cards, I have them but haven't taken the exam yet, so don't know how helpful they are.  Went through a class for it about a year ago and never got the voucher from global knowledge.  following up on that now.
    Working on: staying alive and staying employed
  • H-bombH-bomb Member Posts: 129 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Bump! I'm looking for practice questions for CSSLP. All I've seen is Skillset.

Does anyone know of other resources? 

• ExpectExpect Member Posts: 252 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Not a lot of resources out there, I used the official CBK + work experience and that was enough to pass.
  • H-bombH-bomb Member Posts: 129 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I passed CSSLP last week. I signed up for skillset pro and reached 102% readiness within a few days. The questions weren’t that great, but it was good for endurance purposes. I used the latest CSSLP AIO to prepare. I did not use any other resources.
  • JDMurrayJDMurray Admin Posts: 13,023 Admin
    edited December 2019
  • bigdogzbigdogz Member Posts: 881 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Those were the only questions that I used.
  • sandpasandpa Member Posts: 1 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I passed the CSSLP last week. The only practice questions I did were the review questions from the AIO and the CBK.  I read the full AIO (not the CBK).  IMO, the practice questions are a good knowledge check but do not really translate to the actual exam questions. I think a lot of the exam questions probe your application of the knowledge (rather than just facts from the knowledge). Many questions had me recalling very similar situations I had encountered at work.