Options

SQL Certification

ArjunkumarArjunkumar Member Posts: 6 ■■■□□□□□□□
Hello Everyone, I am looking to SQL certification by online but I have search on google and its show so many resources to learn it but I am confused which resource is better, I have go through some courses like:
1. Microsoft Technology Associate (MTA): Database Fundamentals Certification
2. Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA)
3. Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA): SQL Server 2012/2014 Certification
4. Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA): SQL 2016 Business Intelligence Development Certification

Can anyone suggest me which is good for me, I have strong knowledge in SQL but I want certification in Sql server. Any suggestion? 
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    rohanjoshi0894rohanjoshi0894 Member Posts: 3 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Hi Arjun,

As and every certification has there own importance and are important as per their level, Few of them are for beginner and few of them are for advanced developers.

The first one which you asked for beginner, the Second one is for Associate level, the Third one is also for associate level, and the fourth one is also for associate level, You can check each and everything from Microsoft and know more detail about the certification, Contact through my user name.
  • Options
    ArjunkumarArjunkumar Member Posts: 6 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Thanks @rohanjoshi0894 to providing helpful information, I want to know some ideas from your side, Can you give me some online certification path which is best for a beginner point of view.