[Video] The role of IT certifications | Cyber Career Forum - Jason Dion

Infosec_SamInfosec_Sam Admin Posts: 527 Admin
edited December 2019 in Educational Resources
How has your perception of certifications changed over the years? What role to certs play in IT?
In this week's episode, Infosec Skills author Jason Dion sets out to answer that question. He talks about why you should be getting certifications and if they would be beneficial to your job prospects. For some, certs are the way to go. For others, maybe it's just a matter of building up some more experience in an entry-level IT job. If you like the video, be sure to check out the rest of the playlist, and be on the lookout for more guests coming soon!

If you have a question you'd like answered in a future episode, comment below and I'll be sure to feature it at a later date!
Community Manager at Infosec!
Who we are | What we do

Comments

• Neil86Neil86 Member Posts: 182 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Love these vids. Really helps a rookie like myself to hear advice and recommendations from those with experience and knowledge. Thanks.
  • Infosec_SamInfosec_Sam Admin Posts: 527 Admin
    Neil86 said:
    Love these vids. Really helps a rookie like myself to hear advice and recommendations from those with experience and knowledge. Thanks.

Hey, thank you, I'm glad you like them! I'm pretty early on in my career as well, so these conversations are always super insightful and a ton of fun.
    Community Manager at Infosec!
    Who we are | What we do