Options

Passed! 1-13-07

IonCannonIonCannon Member Posts: 19 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hi all, just wanted to introduce myself. I read the forums and am posting for the first time. I took the Security+ for the first time this past Saturday and scored a 830/900. I did tons and tons of practice tests and have been studying for the CISSP. There were about 35 questions from some of the available questions on the internet and a ton of questions I'd never seen before but knew alot of the answers to since I work in the industry and have been reading CISSP books. The practice test taking was very helpful though. I'd suggest anyone taking this test to take as many practice type exams as you can. Never hurts. Overall, it was fairly easy and straightforward. Some stuff on phishing and even a question about a protocol related to IPv6 which I knew. Lots of DAC, MAC, RBAC as well.

Also, I bought 2 vouchers for the test in case I had a braincramp and failed it. I got a good deal and would be willing to sell my extra one to anyone who needs it. About $40 less than the going price I've seen.... Just PM on here if you are interested...I'm moving onto to CISSP hardcore now. Feel free to ask me any questions regarding the test. I look forward to becomming a pretty active member here as it seems you guys are really sharp and knowledgable.

thanks

-kevin

Comments

• Options
    sthomassthomas Member Posts: 1,240 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats on the pass icon_thumright.gificon_thumright.gificon_thumright.gificon_thumright.gif
    Working on: MCSA 2012 R2
  • Options
    djmayadjmaya Member Posts: 59 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congrats......
    Jedi never stop training......
  • Options
    johnnyg5646johnnyg5646 Member Posts: 173
    good job! :D
    BS - Computer Science
    MS - Computer Information Systems
    tibultibul Member Posts: 240
    great job :D
    Studying 70-292.
    Aiming for MCSA: Security and 2003 upgrade.
  • Options
    Orion82698Orion82698 Member Posts: 483
    Congrats!!! icon_thumright.gif
    WIP Vacation ;-)

Porsche..... there is no substitute!
  • Options
    RussSRussS Member Posts: 2,068 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Good stuff Kevin icon_cheers.gif
    www.supercross.com
    FIM website of the year 2007