Options

Cloud Practitioner training

JugglingRefereeJugglingReferee Member Posts: 49 ■■■□□□□□□□
Just wondering what people's thoughts are about the CP training/course at itpro.tv?

Thanks.

Comments

• Options
    LonerVampLonerVamp Member Posts: 518 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Can't say I took it. You can sign up for a 7-day free trial at ACloud.guru and knock out their Cloud Practitioner and Well-Architected Framework courses in that time. Just as an alternative or augment to the ITPro.TV one.

Security Engineer/Analyst/Geek, Red & Blue Teams
    OSCP, GCFA, GWAPT, CISSP, OSWP, AWS SA-A, AWS Security, Sec+, Linux+, CCNA Cyber Ops, CCSK
    2021 goals: maybe AWAE or SLAE, bunch o' courses and red team labs?
  • Options
    Mike7Mike7 Member Posts: 1,107 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Or you can take the free digital training at https://aws.amazon.com/training/course-descriptions/cloud-practitioner-essentials/

That and some read up on AWS offerings should be enough to pass the exam.
  • Options
    PeterHandsPeterHands Member Posts: 83 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Just wondering what people's thoughts are about the CP training/course at itpro.tv?

Thanks.
    I've subscribed to them previously and I have to say alot of the content is outdated and the videos are wishy washy. I was watching the ISO27001 Foundations course and I just wanted to either fall asleep or pull my hair out. Too much laughing and talking around the points. Need to be more directed.

Also I looked at their ISC2 CCSP and that's majorly outdated. I sent an email asking for an update but they never responded so I ended my subs.

Wasn't for me.
    ISC2 CISSP, EC-Council CEH, CompTia Security+