Options

Passed CompTIA Project+!

PenguineerPenguineer Member Posts: 16 ■■■□□□□□□□
Passed today with a score of 818/900 after ~1.5 months of study. I have a little over 2 years of project management experience.

Resources Used
  • uCertify Project+ Course (Read all the chapters twice and took the end of chapter quizzes)
  • CBTNuggets Project+ Videos (Watched twice)
  • Kaplan Practice Tests (I kept taking them until I was consistently scoring above 70%)
What's Next?
2019 is the "year of completion" for me and passing the Project+ was one of the items on my to-do list. The next item on my list is the eJPT (which I am hoping to complete on January 15th).

Comments

• Options
    Johnhe0414Johnhe0414 Registered Users Posts: 191 ■■■■■□□□□□
    Congrats!
    Current: Network+ | Project+ 
    Working on: PMP
  • Options
    sensitivestoicsensitivestoic Member Posts: 77 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Passed today with a score of 818/900 after ~1.5 months of study. I have a little over 2 years of project management experience.

Resources Used
    • uCertify Project+ Course (Read all the chapters twice and took the end of chapter quizzes)
    • CBTNuggets Project+ Videos (Watched twice)
    • Kaplan Practice Tests (I kept taking them until I was consistently scoring above 70%)
    What's Next?
    2019 is the "year of completion" for me and passing the Project+ was one of the items on my to-do list. The next item on my list is the eJPT (which I am hoping to complete on January 15th).

Congratulations on your successful pass! What's your overall certification trajectory?
    Certs Achieved: CompTIA A+ | Net+ | Sec+ | Project+ | MCSA Windows 10
    Currently Studying:
      MCSE Server 2016
    Future Goals: CAPM/PMP

• Options
    jazz_01jazz_01 Member Posts: 65 ■■■□□□□□□□
    That's great! Congratulations and thank you for sharing your feedback. :)
  • Options
    HeikoachHeikoach Member Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    great congratulation. Did you also use the 1000 practice questions of the study guide!