FREE InfoSec World Conference & Expo ticket (Disney FL March 30-April 1)

cyberguyprcyberguypr Mod Posts: 6,928 Mod
Once again I am sharing the wealth with TE. I have a FREE pass ($1795 value) to https://www.infosecworldusa.com/. This is happening March 30-April 1 at Disney Florida. 

For 25 years InfoSec World has been the “business of security” conference. To manage today’s threats, security practitioners must have the skills to be both a business partner and enabler, and have the technical expertise to prevent, detect and respond to security challenges. InfoSec World welcomes a community of information security professionals from every market and field of study, hailing from more than 100 nations around the world. Join your peers at Disney’s Contemporary Resort in Lake Buena Vista, FL on April 1-3, 2019 and learn from the best.

If you are interested please reply here.

Comments

• Eston21Eston21 Member Posts: 76 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I'm interested, I already live in Orlando.
  • fitzlopezfitzlopez Member Posts: 103 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Once again I am sharing the wealth with TE. I have a FREE pass ($1795 value) to https://www.infosecworldusa.com/. This is happening March 30-April 1 at Disney Florida. 

For 25 years InfoSec World has been the “business of security” conference. To manage today’s threats, security practitioners must have the skills to be both a business partner and enabler, and have the technical expertise to prevent, detect and respond to security challenges. InfoSec World welcomes a community of information security professionals from every market and field of study, hailing from more than 100 nations around the world. Join your peers at Disney’s Contemporary Resort in Lake Buena Vista, FL on April 1-3, 2019 and learn from the best.

If you are interested please reply here.
    Loved your talk last year.

I applaud this type of "scholarship" you're giving out. 

It's a great event and the keynotes alone are worth the trip.

• Neil86Neil86 Member Posts: 182 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Also interested if not taken. Close to Orlando. Thanks
  • Chrisbari14Chrisbari14 Member Posts: 84 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Interested as well if not taken. Located not far from Orlando.
  • apr911apr911 Member Posts: 380 ■■■■□□□□□□
    I'd love to go if it hasn't already been spoken for. I'm in Tampa.
    Currently Working On: Openstack
    2020 Goals: AWS/Azure/GCP Certifications, F5 CSE Cloud, SCRUM, CISSP-ISSMP
  • cyberguyprcyberguypr Mod Posts: 6,928 Mod
    Claimed by Eston21. Thanks all for showing interest. 
  • bigdogzbigdogz Member Posts: 881 ■■■■■■■■□□
    It was a nice offer.
    I would have asked but since I won the training giveaway I do not want to be rude or selfish.
  • Neil86Neil86 Member Posts: 182 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Enjoy Eston21!
  • TechGromitTechGromit Member Posts: 2,156 ■■■■■■■■■□
    I couldn't go if I wanted, manager has a policy, no vacations or trips two weeks before refueling outage. Got a two month outage coming up, April and May is gonna suck for me, odd hours, covering weekends. :(

Still searching for the corner in a round room.
  • bigdogzbigdogz Member Posts: 881 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Yes @Eston21, enjoy the conference !!!
  • Eston21Eston21 Member Posts: 76 ■■■□□□□□□□