Options

Email address of members are visible.

yuddhidhtiryuddhidhtir Member Posts: 197 ■■■■□□□□□□
Hi , Is there a way to hide the email address from my profile. I am not sure if earlier it was visible.
“Satisfaction lies in the effort, not in the attainment; full effort is full victory.”

Comments

• Options
    scaredoftestsscaredoftests Mod Posts: 2,780 Mod
    remove it from your profile...
    Never let your fear decide your fate....
  • Options
    dextermcsadextermcsa Registered Users Posts: 5 ■■■□□□□□□□
    It is a good practice to use a spare email account to register for some sites. personally, the email I use on social medias and others does not have my name. You can use some stuff study_certs@xxx.com
  • Options
    thomas_thomas_ Member Posts: 1,012 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Go to your profile, click the gear icon, click "Edit Profile", below your email address is a radio button that says "Allow other members to see your email?" make sure it's not selected.
  • Options
    remove it from your profile...
    Does not allow it.. So updated the email address :)
    “Satisfaction lies in the effort, not in the attainment; full effort is full victory.”
  • Options
    thomas_ said:
    Go to your profile, click the gear icon, click "Edit Profile", below your email address is a radio button that says "Allow other members to see your email?" make sure it's not selected.
    Thank you.
  • Options
    It is a good practice to use a spare email account to register for some sites. personally, the email I use on social medias and others does not have my name. You can use some stuff study_certs@xxx.com
    I do the same. But this account was created almost 10 years ago so did not follow the best practice.