Provisionally Passed the CRISC exam

changlinnchanglinn Member Posts: 42 ■■■□□□□□□□
I took my CISSP back in September, and had been preparing on and off for that for a couple years, so that was helpful. Also took my CISM in November. I only did the free Cybrary training with Kelly Handerhan, I bought the ISACA CRISC ebook and used that for reference and deeper reading for things I didn't quite get. I also did some quizlet and the free questions for a couple of CRISC questions apps in the Google Play store. I copied some of my notes from various topics from CISM and CISSP to my CRISC notes and crammed them.
Last cert exam for a while, on to my Cyber Security Masters this year and next.

A+, C|EH, CISSP, CISM, CRISC, GSTRT, MCSA:Messaging, MCSE:Security
"Brain does not meet certification requirements, please install more certifications" Me
Currently Studying: Cyber Security masters and ISC2 CCSP.
Security blog; http://security.morganstorey.com
Tagged:

Comments

• vCISO2017vCISO2017 Member Posts: 51 ■■■□□□□□□□
    CISSP, CISM and CRISC in 5 months, impressive!!
    CITP | CCSP | CCSK | AWS CCP | VCP | CISM | CGEIT | CIPM | PMP | MCSE, etc.......
  • NaumanCyberNaumanCyber Member Posts: 1 ■■□□□□□□□□
    changlinn said:
    ...I also did some quizlet ....

Hi, can you share your quizlet deck. ty
  • averageguy72averageguy72 Member Posts: 323 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congrats!
    CISSP / CCSP / CCSK / CRISC / CISM / CISA / CASP / Security+ / Network+ / A+ / CEH / eNDP / AWS Certified Advanced Networking - Specialty / AWS Certified Security - Specialty / AWS Certified DevOps Engineer - Professional / AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Professional / AWS Certified SysOps Administrator - Associate / AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Associate / AWS Certified Developer - Associate / AWS Cloud Practitioner
  • changlinnchanglinn Member Posts: 42 ■■■□□□□□□□
    changlinn said:
    ...I also did some quizlet ....

Hi, can you share your quizlet deck. ty
    I used other peoples that are already on there. Just search for CRISC. The users names of the ones I used; Morganrmanter, ekmixon, and thebookofcoes

A+, C|EH, CISSP, CISM, CRISC, GSTRT, MCSA:Messaging, MCSE:Security
    "Brain does not meet certification requirements, please install more certifications" Me
    Currently Studying: Cyber Security masters and ISC2 CCSP.
    Security blog; http://security.morganstorey.com