Options

Passed ICND2!

DR14DR14 Member Posts: 12 ■■■□□□□□□□
Scored 854.

Used the udemy course and Todd Lammle's book and Boson labs.

Comments

• Options
    Infosec_SamInfosec_Sam Admin Posts: 527 Admin
    Just in time, too! Congratulations! How was your experience - did everything go pretty well?
    Community Manager at Infosec!
    Who we are | What we do
  • Options
    Honestly I was going in not sure if I'd pass or not, but a lot of the questions I was able to answer just by eliminating wrong answers.  It took me three tries to tackle ICND1, so I was a little surprised I passed this one so easily, but I guess I knew how to study better for this one.
  • Options
    xagreusxagreus Member Posts: 112 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Well, done, DR14!! I passed the CCNA this week myself (decided to go that route instead of ICND2). I had a similar experience - took me 3 tries to pass ICND1 a while back, and I thought I would have to repeat this one, too. Looks like the hard work and study paid off for both of us. :)

Feels great to have that done! What's next?
    A+, Net+, Sec+, CySA+, CCNA, ITIL 2011 Foundation, AWS CCP, ISC2 CC, MS SC-900, MS AZ-900
    2024 goals: AZ-900, Cloud+, Palo Alto PCNSA, CyberOps Associate, DevNet Associate, Project+
  • Options
    averageguy72averageguy72 Member Posts: 323 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congrats!
    CISSP / CCSP / CCSK / CRISC / CISM / CISA / CASP / Security+ / Network+ / A+ / CEH / eNDP / AWS Certified Advanced Networking - Specialty / AWS Certified Security - Specialty / AWS Certified DevOps Engineer - Professional / AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Professional / AWS Certified SysOps Administrator - Associate / AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Associate / AWS Certified Developer - Associate / AWS Cloud Practitioner
  • Options
    Neil86Neil86 Member Posts: 182 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Nice job. I take ICND2 on the 13th. I feel like the Boson practice exams are harder than the actual exams. Do you agree? This is my first time using Boson.
  • Options
    Neil86 said:
    Nice job. I take ICND2 on the 13th. I feel like the Boson practice exams are harder than the actual exams. Do you agree? This is my first time using Boson.
    The practice labs are great.  I haven't taken the exams though.

I should add I also had the MeasureUp practice tests.
  • Options
    xagreus said:
    Well, done, DR14!! I passed the CCNA this week myself (decided to go that route instead of ICND2). I had a similar experience - took me 3 tries to pass ICND1 a while back, and I thought I would have to repeat this one, too. Looks like the hard work and study paid off for both of us. :)

Feels great to have that done! What's next?
    I was relatively new to IT when I passed ICND1, so I had that to have to work with.  My experience has grown since then.

For next, maybe CySA+.  I passed Security+ last fall and think this is a good next step for me.  I've been wanting to slay CCNA for a while though as I passed ICND1 a while ago.