Options

A+ Test 220-1001 Prep question

mgmguy1mgmguy1 Member Posts: 485 ■■■■□□□□□□
Good Afternoon all,
For those of you who have taken the A+ certification test. What things did you write down on the dry erased pad the testing center gives you as a reference for the test ? I am trying to pair down my information so it's useful and I can glance at it quickly. 

Please advise
mgmguy1
"A lot of fellows nowadays have a B.A., M.D., or Ph.D. Unfortunately, they don't have a J.O.B."

Fats Domino

Comments

• Options
    shahlapirniashahlapirnia Registered Users Posts: 27 ■■■□□□□□□□
    mgmguy1 said:
    Good Afternoon all,
    For those of you who have taken the A+ certification test. What things did you write down on the dry erased pad the testing center gives you as a reference for the test ? I am trying to pair down my information so it's useful and I can glance at it quickly. 

Please advise
    mgmguy1

I took a previous version of the A+, but things you might want to write down might include troubleshooting steps, incidence response steps, laser printer steps as described by CompTIA since you are used to Cisco exams.
    WIP: Security+ 601
  • Options
    mgmguy1mgmguy1 Member Posts: 485 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Thank you. I have been refining my "**** sheet" with responses from various sites and forms I have asked the question. Thank you for responding to my question.
    "A lot of fellows nowadays have a B.A., M.D., or Ph.D. Unfortunately, they don't have a J.O.B."

Fats Domino