Passed CISSP today!

medicmedic Member Posts: 116 ■■■□□□□□□□
Passed today at 100 questions!

Thanks to everyone who offered suggestions and advice, either directly or by posting your own experiences.

I used Cybrary.IT video series, Sybex 8th Ed. and included practice questions, 11th Hour, and Boson practice tests.  Supplemented with Quizlet, Wikipedia, and the Memory Palace PDF.

Like everyone has said, it is all about understanding the concepts.  The questions were worded in such a way that if you don't understand the underlying concepts, you won't know what they are referring to.  

Comments

• mikey88mikey88 Member Posts: 495 ■■■■■■□□□□
    Hey congrats on the pass! I know you must be stoked 
    Certs: CISSP, CySA+, Security+, Network+ and others | 2019 Goals: Cloud Sec/Scripting/Linux

• medicmedic Member Posts: 116 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Thanks!

Endorsement application has just been submitted and completed by my endorser.  It is now in the ISC2 queue.  And now we wait...
  • E Double UE Double U Member Posts: 2,228 ■■■■■■■■■■
    I remember the feeling. Congratulations and welcome to the club. 
    Alphabet soup from (ISC)2, ISACA, GIAC, EC-Council, Microsoft, ITIL, Cisco, Scrum, CompTIA, AWS
  • E Double UE Double U Member Posts: 2,228 ■■■■■■■■■■
    I remember the feeling. Congratulations and welcome to the club. 
    Alphabet soup from (ISC)2, ISACA, GIAC, EC-Council, Microsoft, ITIL, Cisco, Scrum, CompTIA, AWS
  • LordQarlynLordQarlyn Member Posts: 693 ■■■■■■□□□□
    Congrats, that's a great valentine's day gift!
  • cmitchell_00cmitchell_00 Member Posts: 250 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congratulations on the pass!!!
  • SteveLavoieSteveLavoie Member Posts: 1,133 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Thanks everyone! 
    It's official! I received my "Welcome to ISC(2)" email today!  (After paying my maintenance fee of course)

Test Passed: Feb 13, 2020
    Confirmation Email: Feb 14, 2020
    Endorsement Application submitted: Feb 15, 2020
    Certified: March 12, 2020
  • ThadPVillaniThadPVillani Member Posts: 14 ■■■□□□□□□□
    congratulations!!! u made it
  • LinuxRacrLinuxRacr Member Posts: 653 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Good job!
    My WGU B.S. IT - Security Progress : Transferred In|Remaining|In Progress|Completed
    AGC1, CLC1, GAC1, INC1, CTV1, INT1, BVC1, TBP1, TCP1, QLT1, HHT1, QBT1, BBC1 (39 CUs), (0 CUs) (0 CUs)
    WFV1, BNC1, EAV1, EBV1, COV1 | MGC1, IWC1 | CQV1, CNV1, IWT1, RIT1 | DRV1, DSV1, TPV1, CVV1 | EUP1, EUC1, DHV1| CUV1, C173 | BOV1, CJV1, TXP1, TXC1 | TYP1, TYC1, SBT1, RGT1 (84 CUs) DONE!