Boson ExSim-Max for 200-301 just released

DFTK13DFTK13 Member Posts: 176 ■■■■□□□□□□
For those of you who can’t get enough of the Boson software for their CCNA/NP studies, they just released the new CCNA 200-301 exam exsim. You will get a free upgrade if you purchased the 200-125 software after June 1 2019. Just wanted to give you guys a heads up! Also just wondering who is planning on taking the 200-301 in the next couple months? :smiley:
Certs: CCNA(200-301), Network+, A+, LPI Linux Essentials
Goals: CCNP Enterprise(ENCOR + ENARSI), AWS CSA - Associate, Azure AZ-104, Become better at python, learn docker and kubernetes

Degree: A.S. Network Administration
Pursuing: B.S. in I.T. Web and Mobile Development Concentration

Comments

• itdeptitdept Registered Users Posts: 273 ■■■■■■□□□□
    I used Boson software for the previous ICND2 exam and while it gave me a good feel for the SIMS I did not find it as useful as what others had reported. I liked the ability to research the questions from in study mode so I have no regrets about buying and would purchase if they have a CCNP offering and I go down that track.
  • DFTK13DFTK13 Member Posts: 176 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Yeah, no simulation and testing software is perfect, but I’d say it’s the best out of all of them and I’ve tried several. Boson also just released their new NetSim software today for CCNA 200-301, same deal with the free upgrade. I’m super psyched about taking this exam and I’m seriously thinking about doing Devnet as well, but my wife said I should just charge towards the CCNP while I have the momentum. But I’m not sure what would be a good track to pursue, seems like SD-WAN would be a good way to go...mmm
    Certs: CCNA(200-301), Network+, A+, LPI Linux Essentials
    Goals: CCNP Enterprise(ENCOR + ENARSI), AWS CSA - Associate, Azure AZ-104, Become better at python, learn docker and kubernetes

Degree: A.S. Network Administration
    Pursuing: B.S. in I.T. Web and Mobile Development Concentration