Options

Question about deduplication on MCSA 70-740

sdeyoungsdeyoung Member Posts: 109 ■■■□□□□□□□
Can anyone answer this for me? It seems that most of the practice tests say that you can only use dedup on NTFS formatted volumes. But when I look this up on MS's site they say that it's now available on ReFS volumes as well. From the tests perspective, do they only allow NTFS as a valid answer? 

Comments

• Options
    PCTechLincPCTechLinc Member Posts: 646 ■■■■■■□□□□
    Their disclaimer says that the objectives and questions/answers can change with or without notice.  Best thing is to go with whatever is current.  I guess I'll find out when I take the exam in June.
    Master of Business Administration in Information Technology Management - Western Governors University
    Master of Science in Information Security and Assurance - Western Governors University
    Bachelor of Science in Network Administration - Western Governors University
    Associate of Applied Science x4 - Heald College
  • Options
    stryder144stryder144 Member Posts: 1,684 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Honestly, it will depend on how they word the question.  Since you know that both provide that functionality, and you are unlikely to forget it since you posted about it, then the way the question is asked will drive you to the best answer.
    The easiest thing to be in the world is you. The most difficult thing to be is what other people want you to be. Don't let them put you in that position. ~ Leo Buscaglia

Connect With Me || My Blog Site || Follow Me