Options

Passed NREMT-B!

VictorVictor5VictorVictor5 Member Posts: 77 ■■■□□□□□□□
Greetings TechExam Family,

While not a cyber certification by any means, I did want to post that I am now a certified EMT! I passed my exam on Saturday.

While it's great that we all contribute to the cyber field in one way or another, let's not forget that there are times that people sometimes really need help. This is one of the ways I fulfill it.

VV5 out.
B.S. Electrical Engineering, M.S. Electrical and Computer Engineering, PhD Electrical and Computer Engineering
J.D. Candidate (2L)
In the books: CompTIA Network+, Security+, CEH, Associate of (ISC)^2, GIAC: GSEC, GAWN, GCIH, GPEN, GCFA
ProBoard: FF I & II; HAZMAT: Awareness, Operations, and Technician; Fire Instructor I; NREMT: EMT-B. Next up: Fire Officer I
Currently Working on: PE-Electrical and Electronics, Patent and State Bars, and Juris Doctor (law degree)
Next: GCIA/GCWN and/or GCUX/PMP/GSE
Next after next: Med school!!!!! Lol

Comments

• Options
    itdeptitdept Registered Users Posts: 273 ■■■■■■□□□□
    Are you a lifetime student? That is a lot of letters after your name. Whats the reason for all the studying? Not trying to put you down, just honesty like to know why someone would do Elec Eng, Law and Medicine. I've always been intrigued by polymaths
  • Options
    VictorVictor5VictorVictor5 Member Posts: 77 ■■■□□□□□□□
    edited March 2020
    Can't I live my life the way I want to @itdept? Who are you to judge me? I don't judge you or anyone else on this forum, so why the hostility? If you're not "trying to put me down", as you say, then why do you start off with the accusatory question of asking if I'm a lifetime student? I was always taught to never stop learning, and so I don't. I don't know everything, and there's always something to learn.

I apologize profusely if you are bothered by me, but I've never had any interaction with you until this point.

Yes I have a day job and yes I do have a PhD. Why am I in law school? Based on my PhD experiences - that's why. Long story short, I got screwed going for my doctorate. I won't get into it in the forum, but needless to say I won't be getting screwed anymore. I'll just sue. 

The EMT-B, as you can see by the signature block, I'm also a volunteer FF. As far as med school, let's put it this way - if Cornell Weill or NYU wanted to offer me a full ride, yes I'd go.

When you're in pursuit of a specific goal like I am, you'll go to the ends of the earth for it. 

I am not a "know-it-all" by any means, and I don't like coming across as such. As a matter of fact, I'm a blue collar type.

B.S. Electrical Engineering, M.S. Electrical and Computer Engineering, PhD Electrical and Computer Engineering
    J.D. Candidate (2L)
    In the books: CompTIA Network+, Security+, CEH, Associate of (ISC)^2, GIAC: GSEC, GAWN, GCIH, GPEN, GCFA
    ProBoard: FF I & II; HAZMAT: Awareness, Operations, and Technician; Fire Instructor I; NREMT: EMT-B. Next up: Fire Officer I
    Currently Working on: PE-Electrical and Electronics, Patent and State Bars, and Juris Doctor (law degree)
    Next: GCIA/GCWN and/or GCUX/PMP/GSE
    Next after next: Med school!!!!! Lol