AZ-900 passed

ZorodzaiZorodzai Member Posts: 357 ■■■■■■■□□□
Passed the Azure Fundamentals exam earlier today. Definitely an entry level exam - very theoretical and covers the basics but I would be wary of going into it without some preparation. For anyone with hands on Azure experience it's probably not worth it but I found it a good way to learn more about Azure and cloud computing in general.
I used the free Microsoft online Azure learning path and some youtube videos I came across.
https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/learn/paths/azure-fundamentals/

Comments

• E Double UE Double U Member Posts: 2,228 ■■■■■■■■■■
    Congratulations!
    Alphabet soup from (ISC)2, ISACA, GIAC, EC-Council, Microsoft, ITIL, Cisco, Scrum, CompTIA, AWS
  • PC509PC509 Member Posts: 804 ■■■■■■□□□□
    Congratulations! I had about the same experience. Definitely entry level, but did require some preparation for the terms, policies, etc. that Microsoft uses. 

Are you going to go for the other Azure certs next? 
  • chrisonechrisone Member Posts: 2,278 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Congrats! I totally agree with your assessment. 
    Certs: CISSP, EnCE, OSCP, CRTP, eCTHPv2, eCPPT, eCIR, LFCS, CEH, SPLK-1002, SC-200, SC-300, AZ-900, AZ-500, VHL:Advanced+
    2023 Cert Goals: SC-100, eCPTX
  • itdeptitdept Registered Users Posts: 273 ■■■■■■□□□□
    Congrats and thanks for sharing the learning link
  • Neil86Neil86 Member Posts: 182 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Nice job. Thanks for the link!
  • nisti2nisti2 Member Posts: 503 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congrats!
    2020 Year goals:
    Already passed: Oracle Cloud, AZ-900
    Taking AZ-104 in December.

"Certs... is all about IT certs!"
  • ZorodzaiZorodzai Member Posts: 357 ■■■■■■■□□□
    PC509 said:
    Congratulations! I had about the same experience. Definitely entry level, but did require some preparation for the terms, policies, etc. that Microsoft uses. 

Are you going to go for the other Azure certs next? 
    I'm waiting for the Database Administrator Associate beta to be released. Once I gain more experience in Azure will definitely look at the other certifications particularly security.