HPC desktop support position interview

Murder after MidnightMurder after Midnight Member Posts: 26 ■■■□□□□□□□
edited March 2020 in IT Jobs / Degrees
High performance computing
Can anybody offer any advice as to what to expect?

Comments

• itdeptitdept Registered Users Posts: 273 ■■■■■■□□□□
    What is your background, have you checked out and reviews via glassdoor or similar types websites?
    Most companies want you to be a "good fit". Have a look a companies mission/ values on their website. HR love that kind of stuff.
    Highlight your strong points and use the SMART model. Explain how you improve on your weaknesses. 
  • Murder after MidnightMurder after Midnight Member Posts: 26 ■■■□□□□□□□
    itdept said:
    What is your background, have you checked out and reviews via glassdoor or similar types websites?
    Most companies want you to be a "good fit". Have a look a companies mission/ values on their website. HR love that kind of stuff.
    Highlight your strong points and use the SMART model. Explain how you improve on your weaknesses. 
    I have been a network engineer/ A voice engineer and even done regualr desktop support.
    itdept said:
    I have been a network engineer/ A voice engineer and even done regualr desktop support.
    itdept said: