IAPP CIPP/US Review

1235»

Comments

• AzazelloAzazello Member Posts: 18 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Greetings all. Since we're Living in the Time of Covid19, I want to make productive use of this " 'social' distancing " time and start studying for CIPP/US (and I'm already 2 weeks late), in order to increase my marketability and be ready when hiring revs up again.

I'm interested in buying someone's copy of the textbook 'U.S. Private-Sector Privacy, Second Edition (2018)'
    [IAPP 2018, ISBN 978-0-9983223-6-0, pages: 404, softcover]
    I'll be buying this and the exam from my own wallet.

On IAPP's website, a new product is $75 plus a minimum delivery fee of $10. {umm, yeah, well, fcuk you IAPP.}

So your offer should be no more than $65, inclusive of shipping. That should be more than reasonable, especially since many got the book paid for by their company.

Preferably, if you can sell your copy via Ebay, Amazon or similar, that'll provide a level of buyer/seller security, but I'ld be willing to consider an independent method as long as it's reliable.

I don't mind if you've marked up the book with your own notes. In fact, they might be helpful during my studying. Otherwise, the quality should be almost-new.

Sorry, not interested in PDF, scanned, or photocopied versions.

If you cannot post a link here, just let us know which market you're using, I'll find you there. Or just PM me.
  • LAWYER2LAWYER2 Member Posts: 37 ■■■□□□□□□□
    edited September 2020
    Jess is a she and her outline was a great primer. As with any study material, you learn it by creating it.  ;)