Free Udemy Beginner Pentesting Course - Practical Ethical Hacking

DZA_DZA_ Member Posts: 467 ■■■■■■■□□□
Hey folks,

In one of the Facebook groups that I manage, one of the individuals had referenced a Udemy course for beginner level pentesting. I'm going through the motions of reviewing the course since I've had more time due to the pandemic. You can find the link below. It seems overall positive as its highly rated and has 16k users enrolled.

https://www.udemy.com/course/practical-ethical-hacking/?couponCode=STAYINSIDEANDLEARN

Grab it while it's still free for the next 2 days. If anyone else does enroll in the course also, please do let us know your thoughts on it.

Cheers,

Comments

• yoba222yoba222 Member Posts: 1,237 ■■■■■■■■□□
    edited April 2020
    Heath Adams. His Youtube buffer overflow videos are gold. Excellent content. Thanks for sharing this gem!
    A+, Network+, CCNA, LFCS,
    Security+, eJPT, CySA+, PenTest+,
    Cisco CyberOps, GCIH, VHL,
    In progress: OSCP
  • shochanshochan Member Posts: 1,004 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Thank you!  I had another EH course that I never could get through due to the instructor accent, as it was difficult to understand. 

"Do you understand the words coming out of my mouth?"  - Chris Tucker
    CompTIA A+, Network+, i-Net+, MCP 70-210, CNA v5, Server+, Security+, Cloud+, CySA+, ISC² CC, ISC² SSCP
  • SteveLavoieSteveLavoie Member Posts: 1,133 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Thanks you! I grabbed it.
  • tedjamestedjames Member Posts: 1,179 ■■■■■■■■□□
    yoba222 said:
    Heath Adams. His Youtube buffer overflow videos are gold. Excellent content. Thanks for sharing this gem!

Heath, AKA The Cyber Mentor, is definitely one of the better instructors out there. You will learn a lot from him.

Thanks for posting.
  • DZA_DZA_ Member Posts: 467 ■■■■■■■□□□
    I'm glad that you're all finding this very useful. Anything to keep us busy during these times!
  • anthonxanthonx Member Posts: 109 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Looks like I'm a little too late coz it's now worth CA84.99.  Just got this message "This coupon has exceeded its maximum possible redemptions and can no longer be used.".  Thanks for the info btw.
    AnthonX
  • NetworkingStudentNetworkingStudent Member Posts: 1,407 ■■■■■■■■□□
    edited April 2020
    The ethical hacking course is now on sale for 12.99 if you apply the code listed below.
    QUARANTINEANDCHILL will work for $12.99

python for Pentesters is free  I found this post...
    In light of current events, I open my course Python for Pentesters. Get it free in the next 24h and have lifetime access. Inspired by 
     at thecybermentor

I want you to use this knowledge for the Good!
    Leave a review, it helps me.
    When one door closes, another opens; but we often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door that we do not see the one which has opened."

--Alexander Graham Bell,
    American inventor
  • yuddhidhtiryuddhidhtir Member Posts: 196 ■■■■□□□□□□
    I already enrolled on this course. I may start in a few days once I complete my T-sql and dba  studies. I forgot to say thanks! o:)
    “Satisfaction lies in the effort, not in the attainment; full effort is full victory.”
  • Info_Sec_WannabeInfo_Sec_Wannabe Member Posts: 428 ■■■■□□□□□□
    To my knowledge, this was extended by one more day using the coupon code 'STAYINSIDEANDLEARN2'.
    X year plan: (20XX) OSCP [ ], CCSP [ ]
  • DZA_DZA_ Member Posts: 467 ■■■■■■■□□□
    To my knowledge, this was extended by one more day using the coupon code 'STAYINSIDEANDLEARN2'.
    Someone was telling me that the coupon either was invalid or was already taken before. These things go like hot cakes!
  • tedjamestedjames Member Posts: 1,179 ■■■■■■■■□□
    It filled up really quickly. I believe he opened it up to 75k new students total. It's amazing that he has such a massive following.