Hello Everyone!

shartsell71shartsell71 Member Posts: 2 ■■□□□□□□□□
Hi Everyone, My name is Shane and I just wanted to say hi! I am currently studying for my CompTIA Network+. I currently hold a AS in Computer Information Systems degree with two certifications. CompTIA A+ and HDI Support Center Analyst. I am glad to be here.

Shane

Comments

• yuddhidhtiryuddhidhtir Member Posts: 196 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Welcome. 
    “Satisfaction lies in the effort, not in the attainment; full effort is full victory.”
  • JDMurrayJDMurray Admin Posts: 13,023 Admin
    It sounds like you are at the start of your career. How exciting and welcome! Lots of advice on TE from people in the middle and near the end of their IT careers. Take it all in.
  • NyblizzardNyblizzard Member Posts: 332 ■■■■□□□□□□
    I remember being in your position a few years ago. Stay a while and listen because this forum was invaluable in jump-starting my career
    O
    /|\
    / \
  • LordQarlynLordQarlyn Member Posts: 693 ■■■■■■□□□□
    Welcome aboard and you are off to a good start with both education and certification. When we get through this pandemic, history shows there will be great growth ahead so it's a great time to get into IT.
  • chrisonechrisone Member Posts: 2,278 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Welcome to the forums! 
    Certs: CISSP, EnCE, OSCP, CRTP, eCTHPv2, eCPPT, eCIR, LFCS, CEH, SPLK-1002, SC-200, SC-300, AZ-900, AZ-500, VHL:Advanced+
    2023 Cert Goals: SC-100, eCPTX
  • E Double UE Double U Member Posts: 2,228 ■■■■■■■■■■
    Happy to have you. Welcome and enjoy your stay. 
    Alphabet soup from (ISC)2, ISACA, GIAC, EC-Council, Microsoft, ITIL, Cisco, Scrum, CompTIA, AWS