How to Identify Brain ****, is this one?

MerlinBirdMerlinBird Member Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
edited May 2020 in Microsoft
Hi,
I'm studying for an exam and upon looking for some practice exams I came across somewhere, however, I am unsure is this site is a brain **** or not so before I do anything I want to ask if anyone here know if it is or not.

This is the site
[DELETED]

Comments

• PCTechLincPCTechLinc Member Posts: 646 ■■■■■■□□□□
    edited May 2020
    I wouldn't trust it based on this in their FAQ section:

[DELETED]

"Each **** Exam is made of a unique set of certification questions which accurately reproduce the actual exam."
    Master of Business Administration in Information Technology Management - Western Governors University
    Master of Science in Information Security and Assurance - Western Governors University
    Bachelor of Science in Network Administration - Western Governors University
    Associate of Applied Science x4 - Heald College
  • MerlinBirdMerlinBird Member Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Thank you, I was unsure since it's my first self-study for one of these exams. I'm looking at doing the Azure Fundamentals, do you have any good study or practice exams that would help?
  • balancebalance Member Posts: 244 ■■■■■□□□□□
    Website clearly states that they are dumped
  • scott28ttscott28tt Member Posts: 686 ■■■■■□□□□□
    edited May 2020
    I read “d u m p exam” multiple times on that site, tells you what you need...
    VCP2 / VCP3 / VCP4 / VCP5 / VCAP4-DCA / VCI / vExpert 2010-2012
    Blog - http://vmwaretraining.blogspot.com
    Twitter - http://twitter.com/vmtraining
    Email - vmtraining.blog@gmail.com
  • MerlinBirdMerlinBird Member Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Guess I was just not sure if that definitely meant it was a ****, apologies. 
  • E Double UE Double U Member Posts: 2,228 ■■■■■■■■■■
    Thank you, I was unsure since it's my first self-study for one of these exams. I'm looking at doing the Azure Fundamentals, do you have any good study or practice exams that would help?
    I passed AZ-900 in January and the free Microsoft material was all I needed. Good luck!

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/learn/paths/azure-fundamentals/
    Alphabet soup from (ISC)2, ISACA, GIAC, EC-Council, Microsoft, ITIL, Cisco, Scrum, CompTIA, AWS
  • beadsbeads Member Posts: 1,531 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Best to find your quiz books and materials from say, Amazon and publishers that you verify in physical manner, ie book forms with maybe some electronic texts of which there are many to choose. Anything strictly off the web is likely to be dodgy at best. Meh! I think many of us have been tempted to do so, particularly when starting off. Comes with the territory but won't really help you much in the long run or career-wise. A few sites like CCCure are the exceptions.

If you stay in the field long enough and do enough sit down exams they become rather pedestrian if not boring after a while but it takes time, lots of practice and lots of patience.

Keep asking questions, follow through with advice given and practice as much as your read! You'll do just fine. The first exam pass is always the hardest. Trust any of us who have been there.

Regards,

• E Double UE Double U Member Posts: 2,228 ■■■■■■■■■■
    beads said:

If you stay in the field long enough and do enough sit down exams they become rather pedestrian if not boring after a while but it takes time, lots of practice and lots of patience. 
    This sums it up!
    Alphabet soup from (ISC)2, ISACA, GIAC, EC-Council, Microsoft, ITIL, Cisco, Scrum, CompTIA, AWS