What is the best project management tool?

blairstarrblairstarr Member Posts: 9 ■■□□□□□□□□
hey guys,

Was wondering what is the best project management tool? There are lots of tools available in the market for project management, but I want to know which one is the best?

Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Crucio666Crucio666 Member Posts: 91 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Hi - It depends on how complex of a project you're managing. Microsoft Project is really involved and can take some time to learn, but it's very robust. I've used Smartsheets for simple projects and it's easy to grasp quickly. 
  • denisehiltondenisehilton Member Posts: 17 ■■■□□□□□□□
    If you're talking about online tools then Monday.com is my personal favorite. It's quite easy to use and you can be up and running in no time.
  • blairstarrblairstarr Member Posts: 9 ■■□□□□□□□□
    If you're talking about online tools then Monday.com is my personal favorite. It's quite easy to use and you can be up and running in no time.

Thanks, will check that :)
  • blairstarrblairstarr Member Posts: 9 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Crucio666 said:
    Hi - It depends on how complex of a project you're managing. Microsoft Project is really involved and can take some time to learn, but it's very robust. I've used Smartsheets for simple projects and it's easy to grasp quickly. 

Thanks! :)
  • usoopusoop Member Posts: 4 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Microsoft project is the best
  • DatabaseHeadDatabaseHead Member Posts: 2,753 ■■■■■■■■■■
    I like JIRA for application development projects.  Once you get it configured it's very intuitive.  
  • itdeptitdept Registered Users Posts: 273 ■■■■■■□□□□
    MS Project has my vote, fairly universal
  • gurwinderkaurgurwinderkaur Member Posts: 5 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Bitrix 24 is the powerful tool for project management.