How much dedication and time for clearing the ASA Exam?

BencloudBencloud Member Posts: 2 ■■□□□□□□□□
Hu guys, I've recently passed the AWS Cloud Practitioner exam and now I wanna clear the Architect Associate 02 exam.
I am dedicated and would like to know how much time and hours it will take me to clear the exam
Thanks.

Comments

• itdeptitdept Registered Users Posts: 273 ■■■■■■□□□□
    Too hard to tell, lots of variables and unknowns. The Linux Academy course will run you about 55 hours. Jon Bonso exams and review will take a few hours. You could do it before Jun 1 with 3 hrs a day studying. There is also Stephane Maarek course on Udemy which is very good and shorter to complete.
  • BencloudBencloud Member Posts: 2 ■■□□□□□□□□
    itdept said:
    Too hard to tell, lots of variables and unknowns. The Linux Academy course will run you about 55 hours. Jon Bonso exams and review will take a few hours. You could do it before Jun 1 with 3 hrs a day studying. There is also Stephane Maarek course on Udemy which is very good and shorter to complete.
    Hi, Wow i don't think its that easy as most people suggest 2 to 2.5 months. Have you cleared this exam? Please give me some more tips.

• itdeptitdept Registered Users Posts: 273 ■■■■■■□□□□
    No, I have not cleared the Associate exam. I'm very busy at work and on a mini break right now. Plan to restart study next week. I should hopefully be done by June 14th
  • impelseimpelse Member Posts: 1,237 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Yea, I think depend of previous knowledge and experience.
    Stop RDP Brute Force Attack with our RDP Firewall : http://www.thehost1.com
    It is your personal IPS to stop the attack.