Options

AZ-900 Pass

Neil86Neil86 Member Posts: 182 ■■■■□□□□□□
Just passed it this evening. I only used the Microsoft Azure Fundamentals learning path (free) and Azure Fundamentals practice tests ($12.99) from Udemy.

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/learn/paths/azure-fundamentals/

https://www.udemy.com/course/microsoft-azure-fundamentals-az-900-practice-tests/

I took some notes while reading the learning path, just the key points for each section, and used them for frequent review instead of searching through the Microsoft documentation. You can also create the free Azure account and do some exploring, which would be handy for those brand new to Azure. I did and found it useful to mess with the products\services that were new to me.

The Udemy practice tests are great and are very similar to the actual test. I would highly recommend anyone planning on taking the test to use them.

I found the exam to be relatively easy for me. I do have a couple years of Azure administration experience, however, I only used a handful of all services they offer. I took this exam to get more familiar with all of the services/products offered, as well as lay a foundation to obtain more technical Microsoft certifications down the road.

Hope this helps.

Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    chrisonechrisone Member Posts: 2,278 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Congrats on the pass! Do you have plans on obtaining any other Azure certs?
    Certs: CISSP, EnCE, OSCP, CRTP, eCTHPv2, eCPPT, eCIR, LFCS, CEH, SPLK-1002, SC-200, SC-300, AZ-900, AZ-500, VHL:Advanced+
    2023 Cert Goals: SC-100, eCPTX
  • Options
    Thanks @chrisone. I actually followed some of your recommendations for this exam when I saw you passed. I'm not positive on the next Azure cert yet, but the AZ-104 sounds like it would be a good next step.
  • Options
    E Double UE Double U Member Posts: 2,229 ■■■■■■■■■■
    Congratulations!
    Alphabet soup from (ISC)2, ISACA, GIAC, EC-Council, Microsoft, ITIL, Cisco, Scrum, CompTIA, AWS
  • Options
    chrisonechrisone Member Posts: 2,278 ■■■■■■■■■□
    @Neil86 Good to hear the post was able to point you into the right direction. :smile:

Certs: CISSP, EnCE, OSCP, CRTP, eCTHPv2, eCPPT, eCIR, LFCS, CEH, SPLK-1002, SC-200, SC-300, AZ-900, AZ-500, VHL:Advanced+
    2023 Cert Goals: SC-100, eCPTX
  • Options
    Thanks E Double U!

@chrisone it definitely was. I think I read that you have several Azure certs as well. I find myself enjoying Azure admin/security more and more as I get more familiar with it.
  • Options
    rasli79rasli79 Member Posts: 61 ■■■□□□□□□□
    tomorrow is my AZ900 exam :smile:
    i used the same method 
  • Options
    Let us know how it goes @rasli79

Good luck!
  • Options
    rasli79rasli79 Member Posts: 61 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Neil86 said:
    Let us know how it goes @rasli79

Good luck!
    thanks but sadly to share that my online exam had a same problem as the first time before. 
    at this time, they ask me to change the laptop before released the exam and sudden the same verify code was invalid.

bit frustrated since this happen for 2nd time.