C# Certiifcation

ArjunkumarArjunkumar Member Posts: 5 ■■□□□□□□□□
Hello Everyone, I am looking for C# certification. I am confused between Programming in C# (Exam 70-483) and Programming in Microsoft C# - Exam 70-483 in Udemy, which one is better for fresher point of view. I have found this list from here. Can anyone suggest me or anyone here c# developer who suggest some tips also?

Comments

• yoba222yoba222 Senior Member Member Posts: 1,183 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Looks the first describes the actual Microsoft cert itself, while the Udemy one preps you take the Microsoft cert. Not a C# developer, but I'd suggest spending that time instead of prepping for some (multiple choice) cert, spend the time creating a project for your portfolio so you can show your competence.

If I were hiring a C# developer, I would be more interested in the candidate that has a portfolio of C# programs that demonstrate their skill, rather than the candidate that passed a multiple choice exam. You can't really make a portfolio to demonstrate the skillset involved in something like the CCNA, so the cert is a substitute. But with programming you absolutely can, and in my opinion, should.
    A+, Network+, CCNA, LFCS,
    Security+, eJPT, CySA+, PenTest+,
    Cisco CyberOps, GCIH, VHL,
    In progress: OSCP
  • jasper_zanjanijasper_zanjani Sec+, Net+, Lx+, LPIC-1, Certified Associate in Python Programming (PCAP) Tampa, FLMember Posts: 76 ■■■■□□□□□□
    There is a C# discord you should consider joining, and also consider the C# subreddit