Options

Certification Chart

pstatmepstatme Member Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
I was wondering if anyone knows of a chart that has every test available and the minimum score needed to pass.

thanks

Comments

• Options
    manny355manny355 Member Posts: 134
    i'm not sure but I think I remember something similar to what you are looking for being on the prep logic website...instead of a chart it gives you the opportunity to compare different certifications based on price of exam, score needed to pass, number of questions. Although it could be the exam cram website I can't be sure.
  • Options
    Stan27Stan27 Member Posts: 64 ■■□□□□□□□□
    http://www.cramsession.com/certifications/compare-exams.asp?exam_ids=0&exam_ids=0&exam_ids=0&submit=GO
    I think this is what manny is talking about. I got 20 more questions than they said, so I'm not sure how accurate they are.

i saw something similar with user reviews and everything, I think it was preplogic, but I'm not sure. Their site has been changed since my last visit.

Use the notes from this site instead of the ones from cramsession. I printed the cramsession notes, and I found a mistake on one of them, so who knows what other mistakes they made.
  • Options
    blargoeblargoe Member Posts: 4,174 ■■■■■■■■■□
    I wouldn't trust anything like that, I think the # of questions and passing score changes fairly often.
    IT guy since 12/00

Recent: 11/2019 - RHCSA (RHEL 7); 2/2019 - Updated VCP to 6.5 (just a few days before VMware discontinued the re-cert policy...)
    Working on: RHCE/Ansible
    Future: Probably continued Red Hat Immersion, Possibly VCAP Design, or maybe a completely different path. Depends on job demands...