Options

im back.......

seth223ukseth223uk Member Posts: 158
hi everyone, im back after a while off from taking my CCNA. I have brought the books for my CCDA exam for the 640 861 is it? What i need to ask the webmaster is when will this exam be renewed as i plan to start studying for it in the summer after my hnours degree is over. Will this exam be renewed any time soon cos i only brought the books a few months back and the exam the 861 is a new revision.

if you have a date of the new revision can you post it here for me please thankyou loads.

o and i spent like 3 months to get CCNA. How much time do you think i would need for CCDA preparation using the sybex book and cisco press cert guide? About the same?
Cheating - the act of swindling by some fraudulent scheme ' that book is a fraud '

Comments

• Options
    WebmasterWebmaster Admin Posts: 10,292 Admin
    Welcome back ;)

There is no information that suggest the CCDA exam will be renewed anytime soon, the current CCDA exam is new.

Yeah, I think CCNA and CCDA both take the same amount of time to prepare for. Maybe a bit shorter for CCDA because of the overlap.
  • Options
    seth223ukseth223uk Member Posts: 158
    thanks again for your help. Im currently in the middle of an E-business degree thats taking up all my time at the mo but ill be back on track when that finishes in May.

icon_lol.gif
    Cheating - the act of swindling by some fraudulent scheme ' that book is a fraud '