AZ-900: Microsoft Azure Fundamentals - PASSED

rasli79rasli79 Member Posts: 61 ■■■□□□□□□□
edited August 2020 in Azure
Finally, after 3rd times technical failure to start the proctored exam with Pearson Vue
Change my Mac laptop to my office laptop (Windows 10) 

passed with 820

Resources; 

I can say that if you take the chance to complete the practice test - 30% of the questions will show similar in the exam.

Tagged:

Comments

• E Double UE Double U Member Posts: 2,228 ■■■■■■■■■■
    Congratulations!
    Alphabet soup from (ISC)2, ISACA, GIAC, EC-Council, Microsoft, ITIL, Cisco, Scrum, CompTIA, AWS
  • chrisonechrisone Member Posts: 2,278 ■■■■■■■■■□
    well done! congratulations on your accomplishment! What is next for you?
    Certs: CISSP, EnCE, OSCP, CRTP, eCTHPv2, eCPPT, eCIR, LFCS, CEH, SPLK-1002, SC-200, SC-300, AZ-900, AZ-500, VHL:Advanced+
    2023 Cert Goals: SC-100, eCPTX
  • rasli79rasli79 Member Posts: 61 ■■■□□□□□□□
    chrisone said:
    well done! congratulations on your accomplishment! What is next for you?
    Thank you @chrisone & @E Double U

Next for Azure, I'm looking for AZ500 by end of the year, still looking for the best path to study. any thoughts?

I'm currently working on my CISM exam which is not been scheduled yet, the last date to sit for the exam will be the end of September. A bit tough to adjusting my time & schedule - just move new job in new industry. IT vs OT :smile:

@rasli79 - I passed AZ-500 in July relying on the free material from Microsoft and material from Skillpipe after a week long course. The exam was updated last week so you will need to check if there is updated material that reflects the current exam. 
    Alphabet soup from (ISC)2, ISACA, GIAC, EC-Council, Microsoft, ITIL, Cisco, Scrum, CompTIA, AWS
    @rasli79 - I passed AZ-500 in July relying on the free material from Microsoft and material from Skillpipe after a week long course. The exam was updated last week so you will need to check if there is updated material that reflects the current exam. 
    Thanks E!

did you run a hands-on lab to get full understanding and get passed?
    During the week-long training we were given a $100 Azure subscription that allowed us to do lab work. After that I just used my employer's Azure portal to perform the steps to keep myself familiar with where everything was, but I was not able to save any changes. 
  • jmarkg7jmarkg7 Registered Users Posts: 20 ■■■□□□□□□□
    @rasli79 What practice test are you referring to?
  • Neil86Neil86 Member Posts: 182 ■■■■□□□□□□
    During the week-long training we were given a $100 Azure subscription that allowed us to do lab work. After that I just used my employer's Azure portal to perform the steps to keep myself familiar with where everything was, but I was not able to save any changes. 

that so great! thanks E for the information
    Neil86 said:
    Congrats @rasli79

Thanks Neil
  • jimmydffxjimmydffx Member Posts: 10 ■■■□□□□□□□
    How long did it take you to prep and did you already have experience with Azure?

rasli79 said:
    Finally, after 3rd times technical failure to start the proctored exam with Pearson Vue

passed with 820

Resources; 

I can say that if you take the chance to complete the practice test - 30% of the questions will show similar in the exam.

jimmydffx said:
    How long did it take you to prep and did you already have experience with Azure?

rasli79 said:

passed with 820

Resources; 

with those resources - my timeline was around one month since the exam pretty straightforward
    twice on video training & multiple try on practice test should be enough i guess.

Good luck!
  • RunningForwardRunningForward Member Posts: 26 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats!! :)

What made you choose Azure of AWS for certification paths?
    Congrats!! :)

What made you choose Azure of AWS for certification paths?
    Thank you :)
    I try to build the foundational level of AWS, Azure & google cloud this two years, perhaps to focus on security after.