Options

CIPT Exam

koolguy123koolguy123 Member Posts: 27 ■■■□□□□□□□
Hello

Can someone share their recent CIPT exam experience? Also what material did you use? Did you buy practice exam from IAPP? Is it helpful? Any other videos or online material ? 
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    HealthCISOMBHealthCISOMB Member Posts: 8 ■■□□□□□□□□
    The only materials necessary to pass is the official CIPT Book (second edition) and the Privacy by Design supplemental book. The Exam will touch on Privacy Enhancing Technologies (PET's) to support both U.S. and E.U. (GDPR) privacy laws. Finally, make sure you read the situational questions thoroughly before answering. Good Luck.  
  • Options
    koolguy123koolguy123 Member Posts: 27 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Thanks for your response. 
  • Options
    AharrellAharrell Member Posts: 18 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Good to know.  Hope to knock this out in the next couple of months.
    M.Sc, CDPSE, CGEIT, CISA, CISM, CISSP, CISSP-ISSMP, CRISC, CySA+, HCISPP, ITIL, PenTest+, PMP, Project+, Sec+ 

• Options
    peighton2021peighton2021 Member Posts: 4 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Aharrell said:
    Good to know.  Hope to knock this out in the next couple of months.

How did you get on with this?
  • Options
    AharrellAharrell Member Posts: 18 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I haven't taken it yet.  I went ahead and knocked out the CISSP and should have the ISSMP by the end of this month...  I'll move forward with IAPP certs in February (unless life gets in the way!).
    M.Sc, CDPSE, CGEIT, CISA, CISM, CISSP, CISSP-ISSMP, CRISC, CySA+, HCISPP, ITIL, PenTest+, PMP, Project+, Sec+ 

• Options
    DZA_DZA_ Member Posts: 467 ■■■■■■■□□□
    The only materials necessary to pass is the official CIPT Book (second edition) and the Privacy by Design supplemental book. The Exam will touch on Privacy Enhancing Technologies (PET's) to support both U.S. and E.U. (GDPR) privacy laws. Finally, make sure you read the situational questions thoroughly before answering. Good Luck.  

I know that this is a outdated thread/post but appreciate the insight as both of these study materials has came in the mail last week. Looking to accomplish this exam in the next month or two.  Thanks!