Taking my first AWS exam (AWS-CCP)

Lifetime_LearnerLifetime_Learner Member Posts: 14 ■■■□□□□□□□
Hello world,

Initially was going to take the CGEIT but have decided to switch gears and tackle the AWS-CCP instead.  Been studying off and on for the past month or so, exam scheduled for next Thursday.  Will post my results and experience regardless of whether I passed or failed.  

Comments

• itdeptitdept Registered Users Posts: 273 ■■■■■■□□□□
    Good luck. With a month of study you should do fine
  • RunningForwardRunningForward Member Posts: 26 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Good luck!! :)

This is one of the certifications I have been looking at. Let us know how it goes!
  • Lifetime_LearnerLifetime_Learner Member Posts: 14 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Thanks guys - will keep everyone posted.  
    Took the exam earlier this afternoon at PSI, happy to say that I've PASSED!  Took about an hour to complete including a quick review to ensure my responses are on par.  Received the "CONGRATULATIONS" after hitting the submit button, official results will be emailed to me 5 business days.

Back to studying the CGEIT, will try to take the exam end of this month or early next month.  
  • LadyHarkenLadyHarken Registered Users Posts: 8 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congratulations for passing the exam! 
    Would you mind sharing what are the study materials you've used for preparation?
    Im currently studying for the exam too. 

Thanks!
    edited September 2020
    Congratulations for passing the exam! 
    Would you mind sharing what are the study materials you've used for preparation?
    Im currently studying for the exam too. 

Thanks!
    Thanks! I've used the following sources below to pass the exam, off and on studying for about 1 month. 

-Watched numerous videos on YouTube related to AWS-CCP
    -AWS CCP 6 full practice exam 2020 on Udemy (took the exam AFTER scoring 900s in ALL 6 practice exams) 
    -leveraged my experience and knowledge gained from my other certs for security concepts 

Good luck!
  • justaquestionjustaquestion Member Posts: 9 ■■■□□□□□□□
    How hard was it on a scale of 1-10 ? Were there hands on labs as part of the course?
    How hard was it on a scale of 1-10 ? Were there hands on labs as part of the course?
    For me, it was a 6/10 but the level of difficulty varies from person to person.  Didn't take a course, only vids and practice tests.