Certification Name: AZ900

alimastoialimastoi Member Posts: 5 ■■□□□□□□□□

1. Who should get this certification?

I believe everyone has to take an exam regarding cloud, be it aws, google cloud etc..

2. Study material and guides used

YouTube and the Microsoft learning

3. Preparing for the exam day

every exam practice i could find

4. On the day of the exam

was extremely stressed, was my first certificate

5. Passing the exam

was a relief, as was my first certificate, gave me the confidence tontake more.

6. Final thoughts

i took a lot of time in taking this first step, my insecurities in my abelites made me take the longest path to what i want, but took the courage and now studying for ccna and security+.

Tagged:

Comments

• srothmansrothman Member Posts: 73 ■■■□□□□□□□
  • khlehkhleh Member Posts: 8 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congratz! I'm just about to start AZ-900 myself, just waiting for the book I ordered to arrive and I can jump right into it. How long did you studied for it, approximately?
    Completed: Network+ (N10-007), Azure Fundamentals (AZ-900)
  • E Double UE Double U Member Posts: 2,228 ■■■■■■■■■■
    alimastoi said:

1. Who should get this certification?

I believe everyone has to take an exam regarding cloud, be it aws, google cloud etc..

5. Passing the exam

was a relief, as was my first certificate, gave me the confidence tontake more.

6. Final thoughts

i took a lot of time in taking this first step, my insecurities in my abelites made me take the longest path to what i want, but took the courage and now studying for ccna and security+.

Congratulations on the pass!

What made you choose AZ-900 as your first certification? Going from Azure to Cisco and CompTIA makes me curious about your current employment (if any) and what you are aiming for. 
    Alphabet soup from (ISC)2, ISACA, GIAC, EC-Council, Microsoft, ITIL, Cisco, Scrum, CompTIA, AWS
  • itdeptitdept Registered Users Posts: 273 ■■■■■■□□□□
    Congrats, share more info please on study time or exam details that don't break NDA