Options

Is Anyone Studying For the Modern Desktop Administrator Associate Certification? Any Tips?

NetworkingStudentNetworkingStudent Member Posts: 1,407 ■■■■■■■■□□
edited September 2019 in Windows 10 exams

Microsoft 365 Certified: Modern Desktop Administrator Associate

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/learning/modern-desktop.aspx?lc=1033

Modern Desktop Administrators deploy, configure, secure, manage, and monitor devices and client applications in an enterprise environment.

Required exams: Exam MD-100 and Exam MD-101

Optional prerequisite: 1 exam | See details

Prerequisite for: Microsoft 365 Certified Enterprise Administrator Expert

Currently, I'm studying for the MD 100 exam.

I using the md 100 course from EDx and Microsoft:

MD-100: Windows 10

Has any taken that Md100  or the md 101?  Anyone have any tips?
When one door closes, another opens; but we often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door that we do not see the one which has opened."

--Alexander Graham Bell,
American inventor

Comments

• Options
    DunkehDunkeh Registered Users Posts: 10 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I have not touched the MD-100 but passed the MD-101. I used aka.ms/MSStudyGuide which is the exam blueprint with links to all the relevant technet articles. The cbt nuggets course is ok but a bit lacking in my opinion.
    Current Certifications - ITIL v3 Foundations, ITIL Intermediate RCV, ITIIL Intermediate OSA, MCSA Windows 10, MTA Networking Fundamentals, Microsoft 365 Certified Modern Desktop Administrator Associate
  • Options
    itdeptitdept Registered Users Posts: 273 ■■■■■■□□□□
    No, not studying for anything desktop related as I want to move away from dealing with end users. I'm not saying this would not help an admin but I would put my efforts elsewhere.
  • Options
    logisticalstyleslogisticalstyles Member Posts: 150 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I'm considering taking the MD-101 exam just so I can get the Modern Desktop Admin title. I already passed the 698 and the last time I checked the 698 is the equivalent of the MD-100. I have the MS Press Exam reference book.
  • Options
    Still working on this...   I got side tracked with work and then I recently passed the Azure Fundamentals test. I'm currently studying for the 101 and Security Fundamentals at the same time. I was able to get free test vouchers for all of these exams but they have to be taken soon.  They both need to be done in about a month from now. 
  • Options
    I passed the Security Fundamentals test and have finally received my voucher for theMD-101. My exam is scheduled for Monday evening.