CISM online proctored exam

rasli79rasli79 Member Posts: 61 ■■■□□□□□□□
hey all,

I'm supposed to take my CISM this morning and just stuck with everything even PSI support remotely into my machine and not able to solve the issue. feel frustrated when you mentally prepared with taking off-day for this exam.

All other checked was successful except below errors.

'psi video streaming denied'

Do you guys feel okay to take immediate or better to get prepared another 2-3 months if I get a chance to reschedule?

Tagged:

Comments

• SteveLavoieSteveLavoie Member Posts: 1,133 ■■■■■■■■■□
    You were ready this morning.. retake it as soon as possible. Just keep the momentum. 
  • UnixGuyUnixGuy Mod Posts: 4,564 Mod
    I just took CRISC today via online proctoring.

Are you a Mac or Windows user?

Have you tried the live chat? I had issues and they helped me immediately

I would personally take the exam immediately as I wasn't going to study more but this all depends on you, your experience, your knowledge and your level of preparedness
    Certs: GSTRT, GPEN, GCFA, CISM, CRISC, RHCE

Check out my YouTube channel: https://youtu.be/DRJic8vCodE 

• rasli79rasli79 Member Posts: 61 ■■■□□□□□□□
    You were ready this morning.. retake it as soon as possible. Just keep the momentum. 
    Thanks! hopefully no flush in my memory :smile:

UnixGuy said:
    I just took CRISC today via online proctoring.

Are you a Mac or Windows user?

Have you tried the live chat? I had issues and they helped me immediately

I would personally take the exam immediately as I wasn't going to study more but this all depends on you, your experience, your knowledge and your level of preparedness
    I'm using Windows, yes - it was with Live chat and also phone support. PSI was remote into my windows and escalated to 2nd level.

hopefully will received re-schedule email soon
    after a week and my exam still hanging to reschedule by ISACA/Psi - i dont have the momentum since my QADB just expired and lazy to open up the notes.