Moving on from 70-411

Louie1277Louie1277 Member Posts: 505 ■■■□□□□□□□
Well, today I took my  70-411 exam and I failed again. I spent to many hours trying to figure this exam out. I told myself if this time around I dont pass to move onto the next version or something else. 
I tried many times, spent a lot of money on buying the cert exam. I know when it's time to throw the flag in and move on.  the only reason why I'm giving up on this is that even if I pass the exam I won't have enough time to study for the 70-412 exam. 

I rather move onto the azus ones out there. That way I don't have to much pressure on those exams. Just want to thank everyone who tried to help me and point me in the right direction. 

Thank you, 
2018 Goals: 70-410 [X], 70-411 [],70-412 [] :bow: 410- Passed!!!!!!

My Goal for the Future
2012 - *MCSA*(WHO KNOWS WHEN) KEEP FAILING!!!! Not enough time to pass the last 2 exams.
2021 - *Security+*
2022 - * Pen Tester*

Comments

• itdeptitdept Registered Users Posts: 273 ■■■■■■□□□□
    Hey Louie, thats rough. Thanks for sharing. I failed 70-410 and gave up after that after getting smashed with PowerShell and obscure command switches. Move on to the future which is cloud
  • Louie1277Louie1277 Member Posts: 505 ■■■□□□□□□□
    True me the 410 was hard for me too. At the time of taking that exam I didn't have much powershell. But now I have more and know a little more since I try to run things in powershell. It sucks giving up on things but I know when it's time plus not having the money for the exam at this point in life sucks more. I know moving on to another exam will be better, and since the cloud is where everyone is going I rather learn that. Company just moved 1yr ago to the cloud I know about 1% of how we are setup. Need to learn this and move forward plus security. I think that's one of things I wanted more to be a pentester since I like breaking things and seeing if I could get into things. just for fun on MY OWN systems. lol.... 

Well thanks ItDept... have a good one. 
    2018 Goals: 70-410 [X], 70-411 [],70-412 [] :bow: 410- Passed!!!!!!

My Goal for the Future
    2012 - *MCSA*(WHO KNOWS WHEN) KEEP FAILING!!!! Not enough time to pass the last 2 exams.
    2021 - *Security+*
    2022 - * Pen Tester*