Microsoft 365 Certified Exams

DFTK13DFTK13 Member Posts: 176 ■■■■□□□□□□
Hey guys, 

My company is really pushing Microsoft 365 certifications and they're paying for them. I'm looking at these certs and I'm trying to figure out. What is the exam format, multiple-choice, lab-based, fill in the blank or a mixture of all three? 
Certs: CCNA(200-301), Network+, A+, LPI Linux Essentials
Goals: CCNP Enterprise(ENCOR + ENARSI), AWS CSA - Associate, Azure AZ-104, Become better at python, learn docker and kubernetes

Degree: A.S. Network Administration
Pursuing: B.S. in I.T. Web and Mobile Development Concentration

Comments

• chrisonechrisone Member Posts: 2,278 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Here you go amigo. By the way Azure/MS365, cloud in general is the future. Also during hard times a lot of companies cut back on training. It is pretty cool they are going to invest and pay you to get skilled in MS365.

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/learn/certifications/certification-exams#exam-formats-and-question-types

Certs: CISSP, EnCE, OSCP, CRTP, eCTHPv2, eCPPT, eCIR, LFCS, CEH, SPLK-1002, SC-200, SC-300, AZ-900, AZ-500, VHL:Advanced+
    2023 Cert Goals: SC-100, eCPTX
  • DFTK13DFTK13 Member Posts: 176 ■■■■□□□□□□
    @chrisone

Thank you! Not only is my job offering to pay for the training itself but they are paying bonuses for the certifications as well. They realize the cloud is the future as you said and they're more concerned about the long-term growth rather than restricting growth right now just to save a few dollars and suffer in the future due to an inadequately trained workforce.
    Certs: CCNA(200-301), Network+, A+, LPI Linux Essentials
    Goals: CCNP Enterprise(ENCOR + ENARSI), AWS CSA - Associate, Azure AZ-104, Become better at python, learn docker and kubernetes

Degree: A.S. Network Administration
    Pursuing: B.S. in I.T. Web and Mobile Development Concentration