Options

Provisionally passed the CISSP yesterday!

DJVeritasDJVeritas Member Posts: 40 ■■■□□□□□□□
edited October 2020 in CISSP
I passed the CISSP yesterday! This was my second attempt due to failing the exam in July. This time around I joined the Certification Station Discord channel and had the full support of everyone on there. I also purchased the Boson questions to go through and ended up doing all of them averaging 76-82%. The exam yesterday went to question 125 and ended abruptly. I knew that I had answered the question right, so at that moment I knew that I had passed. Walked out front to receive the results and BOOM....."Congratulations!". 

Comments

• Options
    balancebalance Member Posts: 244 ■■■■■□□□□□
    Good job !!! 
  • Options
    GoldmannGoldmann Member Posts: 18 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats! Buddy.
  • Options
    scascscasc Member Posts: 461 ■■■■■■■□□□
    Well done. You must feel a load off your shoulders.
    AWS, Azure, GCP, ISC2, GIAC, ISACA, TOGAF, SABSA, EC-Council, Comptia...
  • Options
    shawnfjohnsonshawnfjohnson Member Posts: 5 ■■■□□□□□□□
    DJV - I have a couple of questions if you don't mind.  Can we chat?
  • Options
    DJV - I have a couple of questions if you don't mind.  Can we chat?
    What's up?
  • Options
    shawnfjohnsonshawnfjohnson Member Posts: 5 ■■■□□□□□□□
    1. - What material helped you pass?
    2 - Pertaining to Domain 8 - I went through the infosec content (good by the way).  But what was presented and what was asked on the practice exam was totally different.  Any tips?
  • Options
    1. - What material helped you pass?
    2 - Pertaining to Domain 8 - I went through the infosec content (good by the way).  But what was presented and what was asked on the practice exam was totally different.  Any tips?
    1 - Boson tests and Certification Station on Discord.  Get involved, ask questions, participate in the learning events. The invite for Certification Station: https://discord.gg/certstation

2 - See #1
  • Options
    balancebalance Member Posts: 244 ■■■■■□□□□□
    I like Boson and my students find the program very useful. 
  • Options
    XiPXiP Registered Users Posts: 5 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats!
    M.Sc, CISSP-ISSAP/ISSEP/ISSMP, CCSP, CCAK, CCSK, CSSLP, CFE, CISA, CISM, CRISC, CGEIT, CDPSE, ITCA, ITIL, COBIT, PMP, CBP, FPT, CIPP/US, CIPM, CIPT, ACE, CEH, CSM, CSPO, NSE1, NSE2, AZ900, MB901, AI900, DP900, MS900, PCEP, ITF+, A+, Cloud+, Security+, Network+, CCAP, CIOS, CSCP, CSIS