Is there someone who can help me to get a job in IT field as entry level or intern in India?

PraveendPraveend Member Posts: 4 ■■□□□□□□□□
As I wasted my mostly time in surfing but I can't name this type of work and want to learn more but unable to do at home.

Best Answer

• JDMurrayJDMurray Admin Posts: 13,023 Admin
    Answer ✓
    The obvious answer is to work with recruiters on the major job sites that service job seekers in India. You can also find job postings that describe the type of work you want to do and use as an example of what jab(s) you are looking for (e.g., system administration, network operations, security monitoring, etc.).

What's the current COVID-19 situation in you part of India? Are people allowed to return to office building to work? If not, you may have to find a home-office-away-from-home situation to support your future employer's requirement of 100% remote work.

Answers

• PraveendPraveend Member Posts: 4 ■■□□□□□□□□
    JDMurray said:
    The obvious answer is to work with recruiters on the major job sites that service job seekers in India. You can also find job postings that describe the type of work you want to do and use as an example of what jab(s) you are looking for (e.g., system administration, network operations, security monitoring, etc
    Thank you #JDMurray for your valuable answer, I will go with your advice but due to fraud people it making hard to get a job and I am also doing same