Hack the Box Academy

tedjamestedjames Member Posts: 1,179 ■■■■■■■■□□

Just signed up for free. Includes some general training along with offensive and defensive training.

Comments

• bigdogzbigdogz Member Posts: 881 ■■■■■■■■□□
  • shochanshochan Member Posts: 1,004 ■■■■■■■■□□
    I've been on TryHackMe, just doing the free stuff for now until I get more comfortable with it, then I may subscribe to the $10mo.
    CompTIA A+, Network+, i-Net+, MCP 70-210, CNA v5, Server+, Security+, Cloud+, CySA+, ISC² CC, ISC² SSCP
  • tedjamestedjames Member Posts: 1,179 ■■■■■■■■□□
    shochan said:
    I've been on TryHackMe, just doing the free stuff for now until I get more comfortable with it, then I may subscribe to the $10mo.

I think that's a good plan. See if it really suits your needs first. My problem is that I have so much training in the queue already that I don't know when I'll have time for more.
  • shochanshochan Member Posts: 1,004 ■■■■■■■■□□
    tedjames said:
    shochan said:

I think that's a good plan. See if it really suits your needs first. My problem is that I have so much training in the queue already that I don't know when I'll have time for more.
    I've even purchased Heath Adams stuff on Udemy too, kinda in same boat...data & training overload!
    CompTIA A+, Network+, i-Net+, MCP 70-210, CNA v5, Server+, Security+, Cloud+, CySA+, ISC² CC, ISC² SSCP
  • tedjamestedjames Member Posts: 1,179 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Yeah, I have Heath's courses...and Zaid's courses...and eLearnSecurity WAPT (working on that now)...and tons of others. Too many shiny things. If I didn't have to work 8 hours a day, imagine the training I could finish!

As I go through the WAPT modules, if I need reinforcement on particular topics, I'll take some outside training in those areas and then come back to WAPT.
  • SteveLavoieSteveLavoie Member Posts: 1,133 ■■■■■■■■■□
    I started doing  some TryHackMe this week.. and as many here.. I have too many course/training on my hand.. INE Pass, O'Reilly, Pluralsight... possibly a SANS class (as soon as I decide to plunk 7K$ USD on a remote learning course)